pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Oh the funniest part was that my gas cap was off and I did not know it and that is what made that light come on!! Oops!

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Kerryann said:
ijmccollum said:
Oh yeh, dyed in orange crush and blue.

Now, I am going to go try to get better.....I think that means more airborne, alkaseltzer cold, and bed. Already had the chicken broth and the hummus, while tasty, the hummus is laying heavy in my tummy.
:( That sucks.. get better

Melly-n-shorty said:
my daughter and I are sick and I am about to get out the BB gun and take aim at these teenagers riding dirt bikes and ATV up and down our Cul-de-sac as loud as they can! I asked them about a hour ago if they could stop because just fell asleep... now they are back, there are more of them, and they are twice as loud. Our neighbor called phoenix police but they have done nothing...

im not too sick but my daughter is on breathing treatments. :(

It's only illegal if you get caught.. so be a sneaky bb sniper

so I should get on the roof!?!?!?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Oh the funniest part was that my gas cap was off and I did not know it and that is what made that light come on!! Oops!

That is hilarious. I wouldn't have passed up the mani/pedi :)

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
So my check engine light was on this morning and my I just purchased my car in November from NY, so I had to find a dealer and take it in because I did not want to risk having car trouble in 15 degree weather with all the kids. Anyway while we were having the car serviced they brought the kids hot cocoa and I got a latte and they offered FREE mani's and pedi 's!!!! I didn't take them up on that offer but I have never seen anything like this!!

That's a car service I could learn to enjoy! :D

Melly-n-shorty said:
im not too sick but my daughter is on breathing treatments. :(

Poor kid.... well poor you too, but kids make you feel worse about them being sick.

yea if it was me i wouldnt care... but I when she feels bad it gets to me.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I never get Pedi's in the winter because I am scared I will ruin it by putting my pretty toes in my boots. I can't get a mani either because my hands are soo chapped I am afraid I will get MRSA or necrotising fasciitis. But, I can drink lattes all day if that is the price I have to pay! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:

You gave my hubby a chuckle over that. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I am glad, because my husband was not very amused!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I am glad, because my husband was not very amused!

I would bet not.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I never get Pedi's in the winter because I am scared I will ruin it by putting my pretty toes in my boots. I can't get a mani either because my hands are soo chapped I am afraid I will get MRSA or necrotising fasciitis. But, I can drink lattes all day if that is the price I have to pay! :)

Honestly ever since my mom got this crazy fungus in her toenails from a pedicure I have been going to a pedicure spa ran out of a podiatry clinic. They have the best sanitation I have ever seen. The foot bath is in a disposable tray that they discard between all of the patients. They also give you all of the tools after they do your pedicure and you can bring them back and get charged less next time.

Also I have no idea what the conditions you said are but one makes me think it means death. :shy:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Plus I got totally busted for only having 1/4 of a tank of gas and anything less than 1/2 a tank is a crime in my house. I hate getting gas when it is cold and windy :(.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Plus I got totally busted for only having 1/4 of a tank of gas and anything less than 1/2 a tank is a crime in my house. I hate getting gas when it is cold and windy :(.

Ahh yes, my husband says that too. He is always like what if you get stranded on the highway for hours and need the diesel?? I am like hmmm I'd call you duh :p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Ahh yes, my husband says that too. He is always like what if you get stranded on the highway for hours and need the diesel?? I am like hmmm I'd call you duh :p

If you were stranded for hours, I would hope you would not be running your car/truck/jeep all that time that you would use up that much gas.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:

If you were stranded for hours, I would hope you would not be running your car/truck/jeep all that time that you would use up that much gas.
If it was cold I'd have it running and keeping warm for sure :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:

Your kidding right? You would not warm it up and then turn it off until you were cold?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:

Your kidding right? You would not warm it up and then turn it off until you were cold?

It's a diesel and it's super hateful about that plan.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Honestly ever since my mom got this crazy fungus in her toenails from a pedicure I have been going to a pedicure spa ran out of a podiatry clinic. They have the best sanitation I have ever seen. The foot bath is in a disposable tray that they discard between all of the patients. They also give you all of the tools after they do your pedicure and you can bring them back and get charged less next time.

Also I have no idea what the conditions you said are but one makes me think it means death. :shy:

My sister in law just started getting mani/ Pedi's in the last two years and got a funky black toe nail!!! I go regularily during the summer and have since I was a teenager and have never gotten anything!! Now I am skeeved!

You also reminded me when you said diesel.., the car people were asking if I use reg gas or flex fuel. I have no idea what flex fuel is so I told them just gas. I called my husband and he said we don't have it gear but it seems it is something sold around the Midwest. Does anyone use this?

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
It's sold at some gas stations here but is expensive. A lot of tuners use it. I, being in some car clubs, know many people who mod their turboed cars will try to make it run on E85 because it is a higher octane fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.