tortoiseforum chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Hi all, I haven't been around a lot the past few months due to work and school, but come by once in awhile just to see some nice pics and new info...

I was browsing around and saw this site tinychat.com which allows anyone to create a chat room and even have some people broadcast from their webcam and/or microphone.

I think it would be cool to use it and just chat, or have scheduled discussions about different topics maybe a different one nightly or weekly or something...

You don't have to download a program or any software, and as far as I know it's a safe site, no bugs, spam, ads...You just have to create a username.

If it takes, I can add our mods here as mods on the chat there I created.

you can find it at tinychat.com/tortoiseforum

**this chat is located at an external website and is not directly affiliated with tortoiseforum.org. Mods, please let me know if this is ok/what you think. Just an idea, if it bombs, so be it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Well, I got as far as filling out my profile page, and then I don't know what to click from there. I don't have facebook or twitter, so I don't want that page, but there isn't a button to skip it. I'm stuck on my profile page. It tells me I'm 60% finished and to sign up for facebook and twitter.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
just enter a user nick name and click "Go". No need to sign up

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
you don't need to have twitter or facebook. when you go to the direct link you can choose to just type in a nickname and go in the chat that way. come on guys, don't be shy!

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
its fun i just logged in with the nickname/username i use on here..it shows me as a guest to tinychat but my name says sulcatababies1402 :) chat chat chat

quick way to get to us is copy and past tinychat.com/tortoiseforum into your browser then it will ask fb or twitter. If you have neither just input a nickname and push GO button and you will become a guest at tinychat :) see you guys there!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Just remember that there is no way to remove offensive material there. Chat at your own risk! Probably suggest that kids don't use the chatroom.

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
It's pretty neat! I'm on as Stephanie...because that is my name...lol
I have a Facebook, but I didn't want to link it. Just bypassed that part.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
well I made it semi-private, so that it's not in the chat directory, as in only people that know about it will only most likely access it...plus moderators can ban people and such...control who goes on cam...has access to go on cam or use their mic...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I checked the channels list, seems like the large breasted women chat rooms are the most popular.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
dmmj said:
I checked the channels list, seems like the large breasted women chat rooms are the most popular.

haha, so take some time and leave the large breasted women chat room and join us! :p

In general you really aren't exposed to those other chat rooms unless you navigate your way to them.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Whenever I do a google search for tinychat.com/tortoiseforum
I just get this page, and of course I get distracted by the large breasted chat rooms.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How do you sign out? I don't see any "X" in the corners to click on.

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
dmmj said:
I just get this page, and of course I get distracted by the large breasted chat rooms.

your not supposed to google just put it in your browser adn your should go straigh to it.Stay away fromt he big boobies chat rooms

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
dmmj said:

I'm not sure why you get that...I just put that URL right in the address bar and it takes me right to it, I don't go to tinychat.com first or google search, just right into the address bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.