tortoiseforum chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
emysemys said:
How do you sign out? I don't see any "X" in the corners to click on.

hmm, it should be open in a normal browser window with the x in the corner...not the chat box (which is surrounded by ads) but the larger page and window.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
It's so quiet. :( I'm in the garden relaxing with Emrys and wanted to see how things were going, and they're not...

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Wish I could take the gang outside... 55 & raining here! :(

cherylim said:
It's so quiet. :( I'm in the garden relaxing with Emrys and wanted to see how things were going, and they're not...

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
AnthonyC said:

cherylim said:

32.4C (90.3F) here, in the sun. At 3pm. In October. In Northern England. Unbelievable.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Wow that is amazing! I have some *friends in the UK and they have me under the impression that it's always overcast or raining & chilly.
***GEEK ALERT-I know them through PS3 & XBOX***

cherylim said:
AnthonyC said:

cherylim said:

32.4C (90.3F) here, in the sun. At 3pm. In October. In Northern England. Unbelievable.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
AnthonyC said:
Wow that is amazing! I have some *friends in the UK and they have me under the impression that it's always overcast or raining & chilly.

Haha, it usually is! This is unbelievable. Only part of the US I've ever been to is Florida, and today has reminded me of a summer day there and made me really miss it!

And no need to talk to me about geeks. Until Emrys came into my life I'd hide inside in the winter because it was too cold and the summer because there were wasps. I never saw the outdoors! My fiance's been indoors all day today playing his XBox, too - he's never been as big a geek as I am, but he loves his gaming! :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I like him already!!! Gamer tag, Please!!! ;)

cherylim said:
AnthonyC said:

Haha, it usually is! This is unbelievable. Only part of the US I've ever been to is Florida, and today has reminded me of a summer day there and made me really miss it!

And no need to talk to me about geeks. Until Emrys came into my life I'd hide inside in the winter because it was too cold and the summer because there were wasps. I never saw the outdoors! My fiance's been indoors all day today playing his XBox, too - he's never been as big a geek as I am, but he loves his gaming! :p

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
AnthonyC said:

It's iangeordie :) Have fun! I expect he's playing FIFA 12 now since he got it today, but he plays loads of games and he'd probably enjoy a challenge. :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Awesome! Thank!!! :)

cherylim said:
AnthonyC said:

It's iangeordie :) Have fun! I expect he's playing FIFA 12 now since he got it today, but he plays loads of games and he'd probably enjoy a challenge. :p

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I can't get on that thing for anything. It said to pick one...facebook or twitter...that didn't work...then it said I need a cam corder, and a mac...I don't have that either. You can see my name but I try to post and I can't...

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
terryo said:
I can't get on that thing for anything. It said to pick one...facebook or twitter...that didn't work...then it said I need a cam corder, and a mac...I don't have that either. You can see my name but I try to post and I can't...

That is wierd :/ when I go to the site it asks me fb or Twitter or pick a nickname..then I just type in a nickname and it says guest has changed name to "whatever" then type away.What kind of computer to you have?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
sulcatababies1402 said:
terryo said:

That is wierd :/ when I go to the site it asks me fb or Twitter or pick a nickname..then I just type in a nickname and it says guest has changed name to "whatever" then type away.What kind of computer to you have?

I have a HP Desktop. So, you don't have to pick one...facebook or twitter?

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
terryo said:
sulcatababies1402 said:
terryo said:

I have a HP Desktop. So, you don't have to pick one...facebook or twitter?

nope ont he top of that box that pops up it will say fb or twitter then below that is will say pick a nickname..just type the nickname and press Go it should connect you without a issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.