LEAVING THE CLOSET!!!!!1!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
That can be very difficult in your country can't it? America is getting pretty accepting...Where in America would you like to move to? The west coast is pretty cool.
People here think being gay is a disease. I just don't get them.
I don't need some medical drug to make me perfect, I just need love! I just need some of the narrow-minded people to see, I don't need someone to change me... I'm not gay because I chose to be this way. I'm not gay because I'm "feminine".... I'm not going to hide anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Thanks a lot! It took some courage but I did it... I really did it!!! :D
.....and the world didn't end!! Sometimes the fear of doing something is much worse than actually doing it, but worrying is something we all do.
Be yourself Abdulla, but - without knowing the laws in your country or the Islamic stance on being gay - stay safe. I'm really glad you have supportive friends and you are always amongst friends here.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Glad you came out man!! See it wasn't that bad? Makes me happy when you let it out and glad your happy as well.
True it wasn't that bad, but it did take a lot for someone from the an Arab country, LIVING in an Arab country.They're not easy to deal with when coming to such an issue, that I know. I'm saying this with all my respect to everyone and NO offence to anyone.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I bet it feels good to get it off your chest! Just be yourself! You will love it here in the good old USA!
Do your parents or family know?
Hello Kathy. Oh yes, I'm sure Abdulla now feels MUCH BETTER. I think the U.S.A. would be the PERFECT place for him, where nobody could care-a-less who you are and what you are.