Cartoons anyone?

AnimalLady

Whackily enough...you should totally go watch it:) It's surprisingly weird and different for Disney and the movie is really good. I forgot about Night Crawler's accent! Ha! You're awesome!

I have the Big Hero 6 movie, I bought it thinking my boys would want to watch it, no go. Soo, I guess i'll watch it, because uhm, you told me to, yep ill use this as an excuse! LOL!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Hmmmmmmmm

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I like the adult cartoons, like Family Guy, The Critic, King of the Hill. Can't stand the Jim Davis one...can't even think of its name at the moment.
When you say adult cartoons I think of "Fritz the Cat" which was not so great.

My favorites were "Super Chicken" and "George of the Jungle". Porky Pig wi wi wi wi will always be a favorite t t t t t t awe heck, also.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I love Super Chicken

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
When you say adult cartoons I think of "Fritz the Cat" which was not so great.

My favorites were "Super Chicken" and "George of the Jungle". Porky Pig wi wi wi wi will always be a favorite t t t t t t awe heck, also.

I remember Fritz the Cat!

Anyone remember Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted Animation? Saw that one several times.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I also forgot chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers I feel so ashamed. he must be the old age catching up with me

you youngsters get off my lawn

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
For kids cartoons NOTHING beats Phineas and Ferb. That is the best kids show ever. I especially love Vanessa…

For adult cartoons, I think Family Guy is the best show ever put on TV in any genre. Waling Dead is really really good too, in a different way, but nothing beats Family Guy, especially the first two seasons…

I also still love The Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, and American Dad.

So, yes. I like cartoons.
I would never have thought you would like those cartoons. I just don't know about you. Your blowing my mind or I'm just way older then I thought. :confused::p:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Arthur, Tom and Jerry, dragon tales, the one with the little tug boats, can't remember the name. Puff and Stuff, most all the real oldies. No adult cartoons.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't now if dragon ball z is considered a cartoon or not but that is one of my all time favorite. Family guy, American dad, Simpsons in the old days not so much anymore. Pokemon was good when I was a kid. Oh oh has anyone seen avatar?

And nary a mention of Yu-gi-oh

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Probably worried that the level of excitement they'd've shown would've been embarrassing.
Occam's razor? that is the most likely explanation I guess