AnimalLady

Well, I have 3 boys so...

Batman is a must
Superman
Spiderman (not a huge fan)
Pokémon

I like the Avengers and Iron Man lots! and THOR! Oh Thor.. hahaha

AnimalLady

For kids cartoons NOTHING beats Phineas and Ferb. That is the best kids show ever. I especially love Vanessa…

For adult cartoons, I think Family Guy is the best show ever put on TV in any genre. Waling Dead is really really good too, in a different way, but nothing beats Family Guy, especially the first two seasons…

I also still love The Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, and American Dad.

So, yes. I like cartoons.

Theres a hundred and four days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it!
So the annual problem for our generation is findin' a good way to spend itttttt!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Theres a hundred and four days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it!
So the annual problem for our generation is findin' a good way to spend itttttt!

I watch that show even when my daughter is not around. Love it. Its truly heartwarming. I think that show could end depression worldwide.

"Aren't you boys a little young to be buying rocket fuel and cases of servos?"
"Yes. Yes we are…"

AnimalLady

I watch that show even when my daughter is not around. Love it. Its truly heartwarming. I think that show could end depression worldwide.

"Yes. Yes we are…"

His sister is a total &$$hat though!!!!!! She frustrates me, but I'm glad she never really gets him caught, lol!

Way after the kids are tucked in bed and passed out, I'm sitting on the couch watching Teen Titans with no kids to blame. The struggle is real :D

Last edited by a moderator:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I didn't like Woody Woodpecker for some reason I think he was a jerk

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA

"Yes. Yes we are…"
Sad it's ended now, though!

Prairie Mom

So, I have 3 smaller kids. 6 years old, 8 years old (almost 9!) and a 1 year old. Cartoons are a big part of my home life, I've become one with it... thru the years I've actually grown to like a few. Don't judge me :D

My favorite being TEEN TITANS GO! I freggin love that cartoon!

Any of you like any cartoons?

View attachment 150440
I guess, I'm not hip anymore because I haven't seen any of the cartoons you've mentioned and my house is full of kids!!!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Well, I have 3 boys so...

Batman is a must
Superman
Spiderman (not a huge fan)
Pokémon

I like the Avengers and Iron Man lots! and THOR! Oh Thor.. hahaha
Ooh, you know, there's a new Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon coming out soon.
The older Spiderman show was pretty amusing... plus it gave us great meme opportunities ;)
index.jpg

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
So, I have 3 smaller kids. 6 years old, 8 years old (almost 9!) and a 1 year old. Cartoons are a big part of my home life, I've become one with it... thru the years I've actually grown to like a few. Don't judge me :D

My favorite being TEEN TITANS GO! I freggin love that cartoon!

Any of you like any cartoons?

View attachment 150440
I like Gravity Falls :D
Has anyone seen it?

Prairie Mom

@dmmj every cartoon you mentioned made me want to give you a big hug! Someday I'm showing up on your doorstep with a fresh bucket of popcorn! :)

@jaizei I love the Violent Femmes. It's been too long since I've listened to them! I was nearly knocked unconscious during a live performance of "Blister in the Sun"...ah...good times..good times.

Anyone watch "Pirates of Darkwater," "The Phantom," or "Xmen" during the early 90's??
phantom.jpg

I'll also admit that I do actually really enjoy some of the movies to come out in theaters recently. I'm a big fan of "Big Hero 6" and also love the "How to Train Your Dragon" movies.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the short cartoon "Feast" in the beginning of Big Hero 6. It makes me CRY happy tears!!! Please watch if you haven't seen it!!! (@Tom has your family seen Feast? @Yvonne G you should watch it too!)...

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
@dmmj every cartoon you mentioned made me want to give you a big hug! Someday I'm showing up on your doorstep with a fresh bucket of popcorn! :)

@jaizei I love the Violent Femmes. It's been too long since I've listened to them! I was nearly knocked unconscious during a live performance of "Blister in the Sun"...ah...good times..good times.

Anyone watch "Pirates of Darkwater," "The Phantom," or "Xmen" during the early 90's??
View attachment 150473

I'll also admit that I do actually really enjoy some of the movies to come out in theaters recently. I'm a big fan of "Big Hero 6" and also love the "How to Train Your Dragon" movies.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the short cartoon "Feast" in the beginning of Big Hero 6. It makes me CRY happy tears!!! Please watch if you haven't seen it!!! (@Tom has your family seen Feast? @yvonne you should watch it too!)...
Guiltily I say I haven't seen 'Big Hero 6' yet, but I liked the new 'How to Train your Dragon' :D
One moment and I'll watch the short...

I haven't seen the the other two, but I don't what was going on with Nightcrawler's accent in the X-Men cartoon.

Prairie Mom

"Yes. Yes we are…"
My husband and I have watched Phineas and Ferb by ourselves too!:D --We're all sitting at the cool kids table together:)

Prairie Mom

Guiltily I say I haven't seen 'Big Hero 6' yet, but I liked the new 'How to Train your Dragon' :D
One moment and I'll watch the short...

I haven't seen the the other two, but I don't what was going on with Nightcrawler's accent in the X-Men cartoon.
Whackily enough...you should totally go watch it:) It's surprisingly weird and different for Disney and the movie is really good. I forgot about Night Crawler's accent! Ha! You're awesome!