Cartoons anyone?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I don't now if dragon ball z is considered a cartoon or not but that is one of my all time favorite. Family guy, American dad, Simpsons in the old days not so much anymore. Pokemon was good when I was a kid. Oh oh has anyone seen avatar?
Oh yeah Dragon Ball Z. If animated films are okay, Howl's Castle and Animatrix are both pretty good too.

thehowards

5 Year Member
Central FL
Lots of great ones mentioned already. Avatar the last air bender was great. Also when I was younger I liked Ed, Edd, and Eddy or anything ninja turtles (why turtles/tortoises became my favorite animal). Also as for newer shows Steven Universe is pretty cool.

AnimalLady

Cow and chicken always cracked me up. Ren and Stimpy, Daria, Bevis and butthead lol

I got stuck watching Dora tonight, no idea who let's their child wander the woods...

Max and Ruby, those bunnies don't have parents and the granny only visits every now and again...poor buns.

WithLisa

5 Year Member
Austria
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the short cartoon "Feast" in the beginning of Big Hero 6. It makes me CRY happy tears!!! Please watch if you haven't seen it!!!
Thank you, that was sooo cute! :D

When I was a child I loved Alfred Jodocus Kwak and Duck Tales. And some of those (often quite depressing) japanese series like Dog of Flanders, The story of Perrine or Tales of little Women.
I still watch the Simpsons from time to time.

But all those action-packed modern children's cartoons... :confused: Maybe I'm getting old. :rolleyes:

thehowards

5 Year Member
Central FL
Also I feel like back in the 90's it was you were a nick or Cartoon Network kid, I was most definitely a Cartoon Network kid.