LEAVING THE CLOSET!!!!!1!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
Hi everyone! I love you all so much.... You guys are the best! You've done so much for me and my beloved tort, Eben. I've learned more about myself in the past few months than I have in my entire life. Frankly, I love who I am now. This forum has changed my life in so many way, it made me a lot more accepting and open to new ideas. There's this thing I've been meaning to tell you guys: I'm gay. It was so so confusing at first, but then I started learning who I am... Everything in my life is going just great, and I'm moving to the U.S. Once I'm ready. All of my friends have been really supportive, and I hope you guys will be too. I've never felt so happy and free in my life.
Love you all:<3:,
Abdulla.
:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Abdulla you are who you are - it certainly doesn't change my opinion of you as a hard working, witty and thoughtful young man. I am so glad you feel comfortable enough with us to confide in us. It is difficult for anyone to 'come out' but I think it must be so much more difficult for you in your part of the world. I really hope when the time is right for you that you find true happiness. Love and respect to you:<3:

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Living in the closet is NO way to live. Good on you honey. Always be true to yourself. Everyone has the right to live their authentic life. Do so with your head up and your heart pure, you're gonna be just fine. Much love to you!
Thanks so much... I've always lived this imaginary life in my head. Now I'll live it. I can't believe I can do that!!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Do you know, I don't know why it is gay people who have to be in the closet - I think it would make much more sense if the people with the hang-ups about it were in there.:)

Last edited:

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Do you know, I don't know why it is gay people who have to be in the closet - I think it would make much more sense if the people with the hang-ups about it were in it.:)
You're right!

I like to think positively: At least I look fabulous after spending some time in the closet. :p

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
That can be very difficult in your country can't it? America is getting pretty accepting...Where in America would you like to move to? The west coast is pretty cool.
With all my respect for Abdulla, such a thing is NOT AT ALL accepted in the Arab World. America and Europe are totally different places, where people have more freedom, and nobody is there to annoy, irritate, hurt, order them.

Last edited by a moderator: