Update on Izzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herphiles

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dover, New Hampshire
Hey guys just wanted to post a few updated pictures of Izzy, our little rescued three-toe, she is getting along great! She is getting some color to her skin, instead of it being almost transparent and silvery, and she's always so full of energy! She'll always be a funky looking little thing but she's so much fun to have around :D She gets a constant supply of wild greens dusted with repashay veggie dust, and she gets a variety of protein: snails, earthworms, and we got her some fish last night to try out which she loved!

Here she was when we first got her.

18c5abfe.jpg

And here she is the other day munching on a big old earthworm!
P1000231.jpg

All done :p
P1000233.jpg

And last night going fishing :D (which by the way may be the greatest thing ever to watch! I never knew a turtle could move that fast!)
P1000234.jpg

Got one!
P1000235.jpg

Checking out the camera
P1000237.jpg

Fishy carnage lol
P1000240.jpg

She's just a FUN little animal to have around! Can't wait til we can build her a big outdoor enclosure but til then trips to the park will have to suffice :D

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Looking good, and glad she has a great and well deserved home....

Herphiles

5 Year Member
Dover, New Hampshire
dmarcus said:
Looking good, and glad she has a great and well deserved home....

Thanks! She's a little sweetheart, any time I come in the room she comes marching out to see if I've got food for her lol

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason, tortoises or turtles that come from a bad home are extremely sweet and of course they love all the attention...

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Wow she looks so much better. That was so sweet of you to rescue her. It looks like she has a lot of personality.

Herphiles

5 Year Member
Dover, New Hampshire
Thanks guys! She definitely has a great personality :D We're happy to give her a good, safe, healthy home where she can just focus on being a happy little turtle!

Forgot about this pic, I love how she's soooo happy to have caught that little fish!

Attachments

• P1000241.JPG
    P1000241.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.