Izzy outside now in new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulf Coast

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Oh Terry, Fairy houses and Gardens are so much fun.. Last year me and my daughters built a few fairy houses, we had so much fun searching the yard for sticks and stones to make night shelters for the fairies.. Also when it rains they might need a place to spend the time until the rain stops. :) Once the twig, vine and rock houses were made my daughter would search her room for tiny things to place in the houses. Things that could be used a bathtubs, tables and beds (you get the idea) At night while my daughter was sleeping all tucked in her bed the fairy's would come and visit.. Little things would be moved around inside/outside the houses.. I'm sure it was nature, the wind, rain, little wild critters.. But of course I never told her that.. She got so much enjoyment out of tending those houses and peeking in trying to see if she could catch a fairy inside.. This year I found an area thats kind of tucked in under some nice big trees with lots of tree roots and lots of green wild moss.. Ahh the perfect place for the a Fairy Garden.. :) Sure I will post pictures when we are all done.. It rained here off and own everyday last week and I never got to start on the stream.. I have it all dug out just waiting on the cement to go in place..

There really is no right way or wrong way to make a fairy garden.. Its's all up to you and your imaginitan :)

I googled and found some pictures, Here's some of the Ideas so you will better understand what I am talking about.. As you can see you can use a container, a table or you can go whole hog and go for the Garden/Town.. I will post picturs once we are done with it.. But here are a few I found on the web, maybe they can give you idea and MAY just even get you started on your of your very own!!.. Small? Big? Its all up to you the size.. These pictures are of small gardens you can make them as big or little as you want.

s0vsi8.jpg

2dwf7gl.jpg

2zfncd3.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
That is so adorable. I have a big fairy in my garden..she is sitting on a ledge overlooking the turtle pen. Every Mothers day, one of my kids gave me a kitchen fairy. So I have fairies all over the house. Please post some pictures when you are finished with yours, cause I'd love to see it.

Gulf Coast

5 Year Member
Mississippi Gulf Coast
I would be more than happy to share the pictures.. :) Then yes I would say you do love fairies.. :) Maybe just maybe your fairy out in the garden is watching over Izzy right now and keeping her out of trouble until you find her again..

Status
Not open for further replies.