Izzy outside - chewy wakes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
The enclosure isn't finished, and after the rain the water dish was a little dirty, but I wanted to see what Izzy would do for a trial run in her new pen. She looked scared to death. The plants have't established yet but it was almost 80 degrees here today soooooooo...here's Izzy.
021.jpg

izzy1.jpg

And Yvonne...are you sure this is a box turtle. I have never seen a cuter boxie in my life. Everyone I show his pictures to can't believe how cute he is with his bug eyes. I always wanted a black leaf boxie, and now I don't need one. Chewy just woke up this morning and I had to take a picture. Tim tells everyone...he's not Grandma's..the lady sent him to me. He's mine...
chew3-1.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
OMG!!!! That shot of Chewy just had me laughing out loud. I got the strangest look from Molly, my cat! What a CUTE, CUTE face!!!!!

Yvonne

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Really, if any one has a boxie with bug eyes like this I would love to see a picture. I have shown pictures to a bunch of "boxie friends" and no one ever saw one with those bug eyes. I wonder if he will grow into them and then he won't have them any more. I hope he keeps them...I just LOVE those bug eyes. Yvonne...does his Dad really have them that big??

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
That's adorable! Got any more pen shots? It looks absolutely beautiful!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
terryo said:
Yvonne...does his Dad really have them that big??

Yes, his dad's eyes are real buggy! When I first got him I thought they were swollen, but he's been like that now for about 3 years. When I start feeding them next week, he'll come out better so I can get a good picture.

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
terryo said:
Really, if any one has a boxie with bug eyes like this I would love to see a picture. I have shown pictures to a bunch of "boxie friends" and no one ever saw one with those bug eyes. I wonder if he will grow into them and then he won't have them any more. I hope he keeps them...I just LOVE those bug eyes. Yvonne...does his Dad really have them that big??

Terry, you're just a natural with these enclosures and plants. It looks beautiful. Chewy eyes remind me of my pugs eyes :p maybe their related. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.