Secret Santa sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Hi Everyone,

I'm finally getting around to posting a photo of my SS gift, an absolutely beautiful, hand-knit blanket. I can't get over the fact that my SS made this for me. :D I think my SS might be Pam... ??? Whoever it is, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
maggie3fan said:
Kerryann said:
I got mine and I love it. :) I love the rock turtle so much. I have no clue who was my secret santa.
Here's a picture.
2012-12-25_18-06-15_789.jpg

My sis sure does recognise my shaky handwriting, I hope you enjoy the little tortoise. I love the stone that makes up his carapace and that crack thru it was there when I bought it...I think that gives it character...Merry Christmas to all...

I do love it and it does add to his little character. I love the other one too. He looks like he is eating to me. I am bringing the little turtle to work. I got a lot of tortoise stuff for christmas this year and I am just thrilled. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
shellysmom said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm finally getting around to posting a photo of my SS gift, an absolutely beautiful, hand-knit blanket. I can't get over the fact that my SS made this for me. :D I think my SS might be Pam... ??? Whoever it is, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Actually it's crocheted... and very beautiful!

M

Maggie Cummings

Jacqui said:
shellysmom said:
Hi Everyone,

Actually it's crocheted... and very beautiful!

I collect afghans and I think yours is simply beautiful! I can't do anything like that and wish I could...

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Great guess it is me :) Shellysmom who crocheted it just for you :) My Dad lives in Florida and he always says how he misses the fall colors so I thought you might miss them too. That is why I made you an afghan of fall colors:) so glad you like it :)

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
pam said:
Great guess it is me :) Shellysmom who crocheted it just for you :) My Dad lives in Florida and he always says how he misses the fall colors so I thought you might miss them too. That is why I made you an afghan of fall colors:) so glad you like it :)

Awe! Pam! That's so sweet!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I agree what a great gift...i am jealous..a hand crocheted afgan..beautiful...those are the best gifts...next year im going to join in the fun...looks like everyone got great gifts...

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I'm worried because I haven't seen my recipient post about the gift I gave yet. Hope it made it to the right place!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So I keep this on my radar for next year, where was the secret Santa post originally posted?

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
It was in the off topic chit chat. I was looking for it cause I saw some if the threads from last year... So around thanksgiving I just did a search for it every day or so. ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
LuckysGirl007 said:
It was in the off topic chit chat. I was looking for it cause I saw some if the threads from last year... So around thanksgiving I just did a search for it every day or so. ;)

Thank ya, I'll keep my eyes open next year.

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
CourtneyAndCarl said:
I'm worried because I haven't seen my recipient post about the gift I gave yet. Hope it made it to the right place!

Mine was supposed to get to my person in time for Christmas, I'm hoping they're just to busy to post.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nest year we can either make a sticky thread, or ask josh to make a site announcement.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
I haven't received yet either. I joined in because we had some that asked to be included after I sent everyone their SS. I thought it would help to have more than 2.
Let's be patient, Christmas is such a hectic time and things get away from people. We had 25 folks at my house Xmas day, and let me tell you I needed all day to recoup yesterday!
Also if you click on new posts, you won't always have to search for other things. I seem to do that when ever I get on and most new posts are listed>Just a thought.
NAy

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I just got mine today!! Here it is:

I got beautiful yarn and an awesome tortoise hair accessory (at least I'm pretty sure that's what it is)!
IMG_1324_zpsc22548da.jpg

IMG_1327_zps12801642.jpg

IMG_1328_zps10d2d29f.jpg

I don't know who sent it, but apparently if originated from Narnia!! (AKA Canada!) I'm glad it made it, otherwise who knows where the postal workers would send a 'Narnia' package !

IMG_1330_zpsbae717d6.jpg

Thank you to my Canadian Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.