Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
BowandWalter said:
Haha it's a shawl pin!

I would never have guessed that. I guess I also didn't realize they had special pins. Always learnin' somethin' in here. :D

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
I would never have guessed that. I guess I also didn't realize they had special pins. Always learnin' somethin' in here. :D

They're so popular here! People pin them in scarfs, or toques, pretty much anything knitted.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I would have never guessed that either :)

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Angi I would love to see a picture of your beautiful necklace :D

M

Maggie Cummings

Here's a couple of pictures showing you what I got from my Secret Santa. My SS donated an undisclosed amount of money as my Christmas gift. Here's the certificate I got...

ofzllx.jpg

a picture of the turtles. They are McCord's Box Turtles

the letter says they are functionally extinct in the wild
2d1oe2q.jpg

wl7knc.jpg

I will let my SS tell who they are if they want to. This was a really nice, thoughtful gift and I really appreciate it. Thank you SS

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Can we get a recount on who got their gifts? I am worried because my person hasn't posted up and they were supposed to have it before xmas. :(

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I love seeing all those gifts. That donation's a lovely thought, though you should probably be careful not to give that turtle too much money! From his expression in the last picture, he's getting a few too many ideas about his self-worth. :p

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Hi , I just received a Gift Certificate from my SS to Tortoise supply!!! I knew who my SS was since I sent them out, and really only did it cause there was only 2 extra's. ANd hey let's be honest ,who doesn't want to receive after all the giving we do at Xmas.
Thank you so much Josh, I am off shopping!!!

Well I tried to attach a pic of the gift cert and it seems not to come up when I click on it, but Thank you!! Josh!!
Nay

Oh crap, I just went to Tortoise Supply, and they sell torts!!!! Oh no, oh no Oh no, I was going to just look at maybe, ah some cuttle bones, a new bulb, maybe some eco brick, but noooooo they sell torts!!! Thanks Josh!!!

Attachments

• pictureTFO.html
    11.6 KB · Views: 22

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
did you get a new tort? What did you name it lol

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Oh there are so many to choose from!!!
I just have such a great set up for my torts, I really would have to re-think things.
I guess I will just have to settle for cuttle bones ahhhh
we shall see.
Nay

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Still waiting for mine to arrive, but was told it would be late. As soon as it arrives I'll post a picture. :)

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
I received a lovely shirt from my SS, I was planning on posting a picture and stuff after I'd gotten back to Victoria. I just realized that the shirt is still sitting on my dresser, so no pictures :( its very cute, with a picture of a tiger on an elephant who is standing on a tortoise, the elephant is holding a heart that says "Walter" on it.

Thank you SS!

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
BowandWalter said:
I received a lovely shirt from my SS, I was planning on posting a picture and stuff after I'd gotten back to Victoria. I just realized that the shirt is still sitting on my dresser, so no pictures :( its very cute, with a picture of a tiger on an elephant who is standing on a tortoise, the elephant is holding a heart that says "Walter" on it.

Thank you SS!

AWE! That sounds adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.