Secret Santa List

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
I've decided to put up a list of SS names. Therefore if anyone wants adding to the list they just have to comment. I'll be sending out questionnaires tomorrow - unless anyone says otherwise.

stephiiberrybean
Cherylim
Torty Mom
AnthonyC
Missy
kimber_lee_314
Nay (?)
Kristina
SulcataSquirt
bobbymoore
sulcatababies
tyler0912
laramie
Madkins007
maggie3fan

You have till tomorrow to add your name to the list below.
If your an active member but just below 100 posts then I'm feeling quite christmas spirited so I will allow a few people below 100 posts to be added to the list. :)

Questionnaires sent out tomorrow night via PM to everyone who's name is on that list.
Then when I get your questionnaire back I assign it a number. I then do a random dice throw and eventually you all get assigned someone else's questionnaire.

Then you can go SHOPPING :D

Any questions PM me.

Jacqui and dmmj are you wanting adding to the list? My plan was to have section the names off so we all had a few names to sort out to make the load a little easier but i don't think thats going to be a problem this year so are you two ok on standby in case i get into a fluster with it all? :p

Also I might make a Secret Santa account - like the birthday fairy account. To keep things a bit more organised. Is everyone ok with that?

Oh and yes I am still on leave!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Wow, this questionnaire/quiz really DOES require me to revise. I've suddenly realised I know nothing about myself. Never before have I needed to save a PM as a draft to give me time to think. :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
"Quiz" returned to you in a PM. Yes, a "birthday fairy" type thread sounds good. COME BACK SOON!!!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Wrote as much as I could as well - we are very easygoing over here - plus anything is a bonus. :D It's just something fun to do with the TFO members! Can't wait to see who we get. :D

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Grigor love - I'll send you a pm shortly with a questionnaire. Just in the middle of a rather good episode of Lost! So will do it after this :)

Don't worry about it too much guys. :) but just remember the more info you give the easier it is for you secret Santa.
If any of you want to add to your list just pm me and I'll sort that out :)

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
Haha, no worries Stephii. Take your time, I understand completely. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.