Secret Santa Signup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Maybe things were not very clear so I will make it a new thread, (if OK from Moderators!!)
Dead line: Friday Dec 7th,
Fill out small questionnaire(in original post),
Spending :about 20 dollars (plus and/or minus shipping costs, your choice).
If I get more responses because I didn't repost I will certainly extend things for a few more days.. Thanks PokeyMeg!!
Nay

Here's the reason I reposted:

Pokeymeg Offline
Boston, MA
RE: What no Secret Santa???

(Yesterday 02:04 PM)Nay Wrote: Come on only 2 more days!!! I think we had a lot more last year... The more the merrier!! (Well that is if I don;t mess it up!!!Smile

Maybe you should make a separate post about starting up Secret Santa? I saw this post the first day you posted, and I didn't realize that you started collecting names, etc. since then. You should make it more obvious that you are starting! Make it clear what the deadline to sign up is and what the $ limit is. Reading through this post it's kind of unclear. You'll probably get a lot more people (like me)!
40,000 bees------all ages! =P
2 cats------------8 years, Maggie & Jack
1.0.0 Hermann----9 years, Dante
RIP Pistachio

Read more: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-59775-page-3.html#ixzz2De28K5Mc

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
PM sent!

Here's the form for anyone else who wants in:

"Name:
Address:

Where in the world are you?:
Are you happy to post out of your country?:

Sizes -
Tops:
Bottoms:
Shoe:

How many Tortoises do you have?:
What species:

"

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
So far we have 9 and I think I will give it to Sunday? Just to get a few more..
So Sun AM I will send out names!! It's actually funny, I don't know if I should put all the names in a jar and do it randomly or should I think about who's what age etc.. The only restrictions are a few are out of the US and not everyone wants to take that shipping on..
Thoughts or preferences?
Nay

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
First ask each SS wanna be, if they have problems with the chance of getting an out of country SS. If they do then make sure they only get one from their own country. When drawing place them all in one pot and say for example: This draw is for Steve Longjohn and whomever you draw he gets and so on down the list. No trying to second guess and pair folks up.

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I hope more people jump on board. Last year's sounded like a lot of fun. This should be fun and when we have a thread going about it, you don't want to feel left out:p

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Can I participate?? :tort:

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Sure, fill out the form and PM me. Better late than never.

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
Could the forum name of the person be included in the questionnaire? Some people don't really give enough to go off of in the questions so checking out their threads would be helpful.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Yes Bow and Walter I agree, if anyones in need of the poster's names PM me, someone already did ask if it was OK. I agree their threads tell us more.
Nay

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Ahhh but you are not too late, I had a few later entries and to be honest it will be more random if I get one or two more,(So no one gets each other)
so send me your questionnaire. (Above) I had 2 people send me them today..Lets say when I get 4 more?
Nay

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Come on folks! These always turn out to be a lot of fun! We'll have a Secret Santa Gift Thread where we can all see what we gave/got and give thanks to our SS!

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Boy, is my brain in the off position??? I did say deadline was Dec 7th/
CourtneyAndCarl actually said oh sucks its says Dec7 I am too late. I wrote back oh no I had others that were late... That was 2 days ago, DEC 3!!!!!!! I already sent out the SS for the first group. looks like we have another,smaller group. So Rejoice you have plenty of time!!!!
Nay

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I was kind of surprised you already sent out some of the SS assignments since you said the deadline was Dec 7th!! Lol I thought maybe I was going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.