pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
So catch us up with the changes you were talking about in your re-intro thread, please.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Mrs. C. ?
[/quote]
Yes.... The funny thing about you calling me Mrs. C. Is that my last name really begins with a C.

stephiiberrybean said:
Hellooooooo :D

Hi, yes we want to here about your life and see pics of your beautiful Leo!!!

Melly-n-shorty said:
the last couple days have been so stressful. My daughter is causing problems at school :(

Sorry:(. What is she doing?
My 6 year old told a boy that had professed his love to her that she did not like him because his mom cut his hair!!! I got a call from his mom and she was probably more hurt than the son. It was very uncomfortable!! The strange thing is that I cut my son's hair with a clippers so I have no idea why she would say that.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi Erin, don't worry...we all do it. It's amazing that we ever find each other at the same time to even talk with all our busy lives, not to mention the lag in the thread to Ing it updated. Mel, sorry to hear your daughter is in trouble in school. Just take some comfort in knowing that no one ever had to go to the principal's office because their daughter punched the captain of their football team in the face! Boy, did I have some trouble with her. And Cowboy, the debate on evolution might eventually get dicey. So, I opted to stay out of it. But, you take things so easily, you should check it out.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Jacqui said:
So catch us up with the changes you were talking about in your re-intro thread, please.

I'm working on it, net + apps arent co-operating tonight! Grrr!

Well horses have all changed, I'm nearly a fully qualified EAQ facilitator and working at a equine centre for children with autism :)
Oh and I have a new partner, he's a animal person and we've been together since August. Lots planned together :D
Think that's everything important!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yayyy what? the evolution debate, Mel's kid is in trouble, or what my daughter did when she was in school?

quote='Cowboy_Ken' pid='618304' dateline='1360697606']
I'm at the doctors office, yayyyy!
[/quote]

What happened to those great genes you inherited from granny B? Oh, yeah, that was all the bragging you did the other day. =/ I never would have taken you for being such a baby over seeing the doc :-D

Cowboy_Ken said:
Cheap sinuses are messing with me…moved into my lungs…I bragged too much…

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Ken, I knew the 'C' stood for Connecticut.
It is a good thing we are not really talking because my face hurts:(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
Cheap sinuses are messing with me…moved into my lungs…I bragged too much…

Atleast it's nothing too major, unless you have really let it take a strong hold on your lungs because you put off the visit?

CtTortoiseMom said:

:( The numb has gone away? :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Look at what I missed....yummy to the tummy. Kerryann, I didn't know you can make chocolate candies. Btw, I'm getting a few Israel pics together and I think I'll use SkyDrive to send it to you. This way, others can see it too, if they want. The reason why I can't send them on here is because they are of high, high quality and would be humongous to display here.

I am so excited :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Erin, what happened to your face?

CtTortoiseMom said:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
Your grill? All I can think of is frontend work on a car or we are having BarBQue for supper! :D

It is my front teeth and I could be considered a fine automobile.
What's wrong with me, I am not even on painkillers!!

I just saw the "Evolution" thread, great read and did not turn ugly! I am staying way away from it.

I feel your pain. I go in tomorrow just for a cleaning and I double whitened my teeth this morning because I felt like they were yellow. My teeth were a disaster but now they are like having a new car :p

emysemys said:
Misty has an old cow leg bone, just a section, and its hollow. Every so often I'll put some peanut butter inside it...just to keep her busy for a minute. So this a.m. she brought me the bone and gently placed it in my lap, then stood there looking at me with those big brown eyes. What a smart cookie. Naturally, I had to put some peanut butter in there for her.

You should have taken a picture. My dogs are experts at extracting the treats too.. I mean how can you say no? ;)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Oh yeah, that's when you noticed a part of tooth had broken off the other.day
I remember now
It turned to be a pain, huh? No painkillers could be hazardous to your health.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So it's sinus infection and the flu. He said he'll address the sinuses straight away, but I get to keep everything else for 10-14 days. I'm so happy I got something from someone and I don't know who to thank.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Melly-n-shorty said:
the last couple days have been so stressful. My daughter is causing problems at school :(

CtTortoiseMom said:
Mrs. C. ?
Yes.... The funny thing about you calling me Mrs. C. Is that my last name really begins with a C.

stephiiberrybean said:
Hellooooooo :D

Hi, yes we want to here about your life and see pics of your beautiful Leo!!!

Melly-n-shorty said:

Sorry:(. What is she doing?
My 6 year old told a boy that had professed his love to her that she did not like him because his mom cut his hair!!! I got a call from his mom and she was probably more hurt than the son. It was very uncomfortable!! The strange thing is that I cut my son's hair with a clippers so I have no idea why she would say that.
[/quote]

It is crazy what kids pick up. I can't believe the mom called you. :( That would be a mix of horror and half wanting to laugh at the silly things kids say.
For the record, my husband has only had his hair cut by his mom. His reasoning is that his mom knows how he likes his hair cut and she isn't some ho that is gonna try to put her bosom on his neck for an extra tip. I was like wait.. shouldn't that be a good thing for a man??

Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm at the doctors office, yayyyy!

eek.. :p

CtTortoiseMom said:

:( That stinks, tooth pain is the worst!! I always take tramadol after tooth work because it's a neuro something or other and it helps the pain without making you loopy. I don't know if a dentist can write you a prescription for it though.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann said:
. His reasoning is that his mom knows how he likes his hair cut and she isn't some ho that is gonna try to put her bosom on his neck for an extra tip. I was like wait.. shouldn't that be a good thing for a man??

Better it be his moms? Ok, I just creeped myself out with that!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Oh boy! You know how those things just love to share. You probably got it from something...like a book or mail. Viruses can live for up to 48 hours on surfaces. Did you know that?

Cowboy_Ken said:
So it's sinus infection and the flu. He said he'll address the sinuses straight away, but I get to keep everything else for 10-14 days. I'm so happy I got something from someone and I don't know who to thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.