pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
DMMJ is very stinky right now, no hot water, pilot on heater is out.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good Morning All!!!

dmmj said:

Is it you can't light the pilot? It's broken or without fuel or what?

Bow said:
Hopefully the people reviewing my portfolio like it as much as you guys! I have two more paintings before it gets shipped off.

What kind of a job are you hoping your portfolio lands you?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
dmmj said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with washing in cold water. Please...PLEASE!!! For the sake of all those around you - use the cold water!

1303010mnjw4l3inl.gif

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Yah thanks but no thanks, no sponge baths or cold showers for me, anyways the pilot has been lit and I took a long hot shower. And no jaqui sadly I am uncomfortable lighting pilot lights, but propane gas BBQ's no problems, funny.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
dmmj said:
Yah thanks but no thanks, no sponge baths or cold showers for me, anyways the pilot has been lit and I took a long hot shower. And no jaqui sadly I am uncomfortable lighting pilot lights, but propane gas BBQ's no problems, funny.

it's a man thing...... give a man a pile of meat and a flame and he is happy! Today is Chicto Pemti day here in Greece - or Chargrilled Meat day. Barbecues everywhere, even though it's bloody freezing!!

Night all,

H xxx

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
lynnedit said:
Zamric said:
mmmmmmmmm

BBQ..... my secret shame.....!:p

Oh, just yell it out to the world! What the heck! (unless you mean you are the only man on Earth who cannot BBQ?)

I was a Chef for 15 years... I love meat cooked everyway possable! and I haven't found I meat I don't like yet!

but your right! This has NEVER been a secret!:D:p:rolleyes:

jkingler

5 Year Member
Congrats on quitting that job, Sammy. And amazing elephant, Bow! You do great work!

Also, Deedle was happy to be so well appreciated, Bubbles. He forgives you for showing that guy what's what.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
jkingler said:
Also, Deedle was happy to be so well appreciated, Bubbles. He forgives you for showing that guy what's what.

Ah Joe, but now I feel bad as Yvonne pointed out that English prob isn't his first language... Although that doesn't excuse his un-necessary comments on my pictures thread. Maybe I shouldn't have bitten but when I saw the comments all over the board it just screamed time-waster to me... Am taking the chill pills and watching your abundance of Deedle videos to put me in a better place!!!

Glorious sunny day here in Corfu! Almost feels like summer is upon us, cant wait! Oh and it is 50 days till I go see Alan!!! (not counting or anything!!!!)

How is everyone else doing? Tyler your new pics thread is great - both Tiago and BigMomma look fabulous.

Helen x x x

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
Ah Joe - now I feel bad as Yvonne pointed out that English isn't his first language... still doesn't excuse the un-necessary comments on my pictures thread though. I am taking the chill pills and watching videos of Deedle to put me in a better place!!

Glorious sunny day here in Corfu, feels like summer is upon us today, oh and it is 50 days til I go see Alan.. YIPPEEE!!!!

Hope everyone else is well, Tyler your new pics thread is great - Tiago and BigMomma look fabulous. x x x

Helen xx

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Thanks Helen!! :)

I love that every day and night pretend chat turns to food talk! :') <3

Morning All!!!

105 Days!!! till i go on holiday!! :D
Dominican Republic, Carribean , HERE I COME!
This is some pictures of our resort!! , SOO EXCITED!!
Am i right to say, Redfoots are on some carribbean islands?
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Im soo Excited!

P.s- Is it me or is there alot of redfoot keepers joining the forum recently?...the more the merried! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It is a beautiful sunny morning here. Poor Nessis (the cat) is at the Vet getting his operations done.

I had a really fun day yesterday, I went to Omaha to see JJ. He is doing so much better and it is still looking like Monday he will be going home. Had a wonderful time getting to know Jerm and Jenny (the parents) when I took them to lunch, just the three of us. The other day, I had one of the older Granddaughter's (28 yrs) basically telling me "since I had never been there for the two before this baby came along, then I needed to stay out of their lives now". Really really hurt. Most of the time Jeff and I have been married, we have been out on the road. So yes, I (we) seldom got to see them, but when they have needed money or just for us to talk on the phone we have been there. Her comments really hurt and I said fine, if everybody wants me out of their lives, I would go. Well Jerm and Jenny made it clear they do want me and have not felt like we were not a part of their lives. So I am feeling better about that entire deal.. :rolleyes:

I am just so ready for spring to come, so I can actually start playing in dirt and trying to grow things. How about the rest of you? Yeah I know, some of you are cheaters and can already to doing such things (like Yvonne :p ).

lynnedit said:
(unless you mean you are the only man on Earth who cannot BBQ?)

I guess you haven't met my ex husbands huh? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.