New here from Akron, OH!

Mydoggiz

Location (City and/or State)
Akron, OH
Hi all! I have been following this forum for quite some time and decided to join. So much useful information. I have sulcata. His name is Walter. I fell in love with him May 2016 at a ma & pop pet shop. We went on vacation early June 2016. He was still there when we got home so i went out and bought everything he needed then went and bought him and brought him home. I just love him! A lot of work at first, but pretty smooth sailing now. Thanks for approving my request admin! Now i can see all photos and post mine too! I love all the opinions, tips, and advice here. Can never get enough. Always looking for more info!

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Walter. I love his name. Is he a yearling?

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
Welcome, I have been finding out so much information that has helped me with my sulcattas.....looking foreward to knowing you and your sulcatta better. Hutsie

Mydoggiz

Akron, OH
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Walter. I love his name. Is he a yearling?

He turned a year old in around may id say. I got him may 2016 and he was super tiny. Im not sure exactly what a yearling is. Around one year old is what id assume but ive seen others say differently. LOL