Oh Bob :(

M

Maggie Cummings

Usually I like to tell funny Bob stories. But this time I am so mad at him I hope I can get thru the whole description without being deleted.
I don't ever go out. Never. But just earlier my neighbor had a barbeque, and I love me some barbeque. So I went, tri-tip, potato salad, beans, salmon, halibut, bread, cheesecake, peach pie. Oh MY
Then I went home and I immediately saw my rose bushes were rocking, Bob was on the wrong side of the cinder blocks. How, I don't have a clue, usually he knocks them down, there were none out of place. I do know he broke 10 adult, babied Rose bushes,
aOOIvtU1ouefbNhAw9aFhTQsYDEZMk0gXkmpRvxB8fo=s141-p-no
he scraped off the bark of 2 Rhododendrons,15 years old or so, he totally ruined my white Rose that I have babied like a real baby. This used to be full of Roses
aOOIvtU1ouefbNhAw9aFhTQsYDEZMk0gXkmpRvxB8fo=s190-p-no
no words needed
ZFHkMaUQQSz2EVYihXKzAGb67bnVotRx11LXZTM99i8=s190-p-no
he broke the arbor, but that's ok cause he broke the Wisteria the went over it...
C_6745b3pEFpexsi-U0CZa8m0Q1avY0zkSepCt2hgFw=s190-p-no
I could continue, but I'm not real sure if I'm suicidal or homicidal. Torticidal probably....There's more damage, I just hope I can save the Crepe Myrtle trees. I brought them both here from Calif in gallon buckets, now they're about 20 feet tall. He pulled bark off the fuschia one.
Well, I'm off drugs now, so I guess it's Ben and Jerry's for me.......I still haven't figured out how he got out.....the only way he could have gotten where he was, was by climbing the blocks. The jerk.
I feel like offering to drive him to anyone who wants him...Damn this isn't even funny. I can't believe he ruined so many plants in one attack....

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Usually I like to tell funny Bob stories. But this time I am so mad at him I hope I can get thru the whole description without being deleted.
I don't ever go out. Never. But just earlier my neighbor had a barbeque, and I love me some barbeque. So I went, tri-tip, potato salad, beans, salmon, halibut, bread, cheesecake, peach pie. Oh MY
Then I went home and I immediately saw my rose bushes were rocking, Bob was on the wrong side of the cinder blocks. How, I don't have a clue, usually he knocks them down, there were none out of place. I do know he broke 10 adult, babied Rose bushes,
aOOIvtU1ouefbNhAw9aFhTQsYDEZMk0gXkmpRvxB8fo=s141-p-no
he scraped off the bark of 2 Rhododendrons,15 years old or so, he totally ruined my white Rose that I have babied like a real baby. This used to be full of Roses
aOOIvtU1ouefbNhAw9aFhTQsYDEZMk0gXkmpRvxB8fo=s190-p-no
no words needed
ZFHkMaUQQSz2EVYihXKzAGb67bnVotRx11LXZTM99i8=s190-p-no
he broke the arbor, but that's ok cause he broke the Wisteria the went over it...
C_6745b3pEFpexsi-U0CZa8m0Q1avY0zkSepCt2hgFw=s190-p-no
I could continue, but I'm not real sure if I'm suicidal or homicidal. Torticidal probably....There's more damage, I just hope I can save the Crepe Myrtle trees. I brought them both here from Calif in gallon buckets, now they're about 20 feet tall. He pulled bark off the fuschia one.
Well, I'm off drugs now, so I guess it's Ben and Jerry's for me.......I still haven't figured out how he got out.....the only way he could have gotten where he was, was by climbing the blocks. The jerk.
I feel like offering to drive him to anyone who wants him...Damn this isn't even funny. I can't believe he ruined so many plants in one attack....
Well, he did a number on all those rosebushes. I would be pissed. How did you get him back in the yard? I know, hold a raffle, five bucks a ticket. And see who wins Bob :) I'm kidding mostly.

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, he did a number on all those rosebushes. I would be pissed. How did you get him back in the yard? I know, hold a raffle, five bucks a ticket. And see who wins Bob :) I'm kidding mostly.
He was jammed into the chain link fence and the white rose bush, so I had to go get my neighbor, it took 3 men to get him out and over the wall....I may be in for this raffle....:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Poor Bob, he's so misunderstood :(. I think he wanted to pick you a bouquet but got hungry in the process:p. Must have been the smell of the Bar-B-Q:D
Sorry about the flowers, but it's Bob:rolleyes: gotta love Bob:)

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Oh man. We need to post this so everyone who wants a precious baby can see this (like me...lol) :p
It seriously looks like a freakin' bulldozer just went through that area while you ate ribs. Did you holler "WHY CAN'T I ENJOY A PLATE OF GOOD FOOD AND ADULT CONVERSATION ONCE AND A WHILE DAMMIT?!!" to him? (I would have.)

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh man. We need to post this so everyone who wants a precious baby can see this (like me...lol) :p
It seriously looks like a freakin' bulldozer just went through that area while you ate ribs. Did you holler "WHY CAN'T I ENJOY A PLATE OF GOOD FOOD AND ADULT CONVERSATION ONCE AND A WHILE DAMMIT?!!" to him? (I would have.)

I used a lot of 4 letter words I can't print here......

M

Maggie Cummings

Poor Bob, he's so misunderstood :(. I think he wanted to pick you a bouquet but got hungry in the process:p. Must have been the smell of the Bar-B-Q:D
Sorry about the flowers, but it's Bob:rolleyes: gotta love Bob:)

Not this time. I'm so mad...I could,
we'll have a $10 raffle, then raffle him off....

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Oh Bob :-( Sorry Maggie. I would be devastated over the roses too. At least Bob keeps things from being boring. What a handful.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Maybe this should be required reading for all those people that go out and get two baby sulcatas and say they want more. And like another thread here lately, maybe Bob needs a middle name so he knows when he's really in trouble. :)

alex_ornelas

newark ca
Maybe this should be required reading for all those people that go out and get two baby sulcatas and say they want more. And like another thread here lately, maybe Bob needs a middle name so he knows when he's really in trouble. :)
XD I think from previous stories he would still look smug and accomplished

M

Maggie Cummings

King Robert III