Oh Bob :(

M

Maggie Cummings

Maybe this should be required reading for all those people that go out and get two baby sulcatas and say they want more. And like another thread here lately, maybe Bob needs a middle name so he knows when he's really in trouble. :)
Most of Bob's stories are that way, but THEIR baby won't be a rebel like Bob. Crap! That's the best socialized and mostly good mannered Sulcata in the world. He does have his failings, like KILLING 10 ROSE BUSHES....the jerk. I think that 'most' Sulcata are worse then Bob, at least I have tried to teach him manners, until he starts thinking for himself, then it all goes to hell....

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh man. We need to post this so everyone who wants a precious baby can see this (like me...lol) :p
It seriously looks like a freakin' bulldozer just went through that area while you ate ribs. Did you holler "WHY CAN'T I ENJOY A PLATE OF GOOD FOOD AND ADULT CONVERSATION ONCE AND A WHILE DAMMIT?!!" to him? (I would have.)

What I said to him had many more 4 letter words in it, I'm afraid....

M

Maggie Cummings

*sigh*

I don't need another sulcata.

I don't.

I really don't.

Nope.

Step away from any new Sulcata! One is MORE than enough!....Take it from experience, having Bob is like having 3 adult Sulcata troublemakers.....

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Most of Bob's stories are that way, but THEIR baby won't be a rebel like Bob. Crap! That's the best socialized and mostly good mannered Sulcata in the world. He does have his failings, like KILLING 10 ROSE BUSHES....the jerk. I think that 'most' Sulcata are worse then Bob, at least I have tried to teach him manners, until he starts thinking for himself, then it all goes to hell....

I believe he was simply trying to prune the bushes so they would throw more flowers. ? I am sure he is mortified at his beginners skill..poor Bob..he is so misunderstood....:(

M

Maggie Cummings

I believe he was simply trying to prune the bushes so they would throw more flowers. ? I am sure he is mortified at his beginners skill..poor Bob..he is so misunderstood....:(
LOL!!! Too darned funny. He's lucky he got sick, or I'd still be mad at him....
NtuNZOnSyj-1lvMSlcWClsyzNEPPiLn3OJH74x7rMno=s234-p-no

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

Q_w11aflXrROiiS0M3DdyBOKDyH0pINGl66n4yztVJ8=s234-p-no
Mk7WQriuKLR3rNfgV8ekBDNPcJMBbcZ76ttqhYJT6QQ=s234-p-no
A0ULyURg1jseUMjaXgHlGaeAftQyxwohN0eH4mXqEUQ=s234-p-no

Dave hurried so fast to help me he came in his jammies, I believe the guy is 50.....

ckE5lJe_qCe5FYf6K4Fpwsfvk9rKvnZb8US4CsO9PY4=s234-p-no
They are dropping him here....

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Oh how I have missed Bob stories. Rocky is no where near as big as Bob yet but he's big enough to step on your toes and you sure feel it. He's a terrible pain to bring inside at night when he beds down in his pen outside, or even if I need to wake him from a mid-day nap. I can't imagine pulling Bob out of a jam like that. I hope he was cooperative at least.

UnicornSploosh

5 Year Member
Redding, Ca
I showed these pictures to my boyfriend and he said "they're like bulldozers! How many tortoises do you want again?!?"

I just smiled and said "only two" which is what we have currently and then muttered "sulcatas at least.."