What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonuFonu23

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, AZ
I'm an office manager for a gov contracting company. We help build buildings and roofs... and other boring fun stuff. I 've been there for about 8 years. I'm currently looking for another job... (the business is closing indefinite soon) but I might end up getting my beehind in school. The plan is to get my associates as a physical therapy assistant.

Job market sucks with just a high school diploma. Might as well go to school and get a degree.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
I'm a mom :) and a wife, husband is in the service. It's interesting to hear what everyone does :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I'm 48 and I run the computer network for an independent prep school and nursery The children are aged 3 months to 11. I'm also a CEOP Ambassador - working with others to help young people stay safe on the internet

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Federali, bio research.

HLogic said:
I am the sum of my years as a Computer Programmer and thrice my years as a Database Administrator plus 2 years old. I have been a DBA for the same time spent in school prior to college and was a Programmer for twice that plus 1 years. I received a B.S. in Biology (Pre-Med) the number of years I was a Programmer and one half the years I have been a DBA years ago and a B.S. in Medical Technology 5 years thence.

Armed with the above information, what color are my eyes? :p

Brown.

WallieTheTortoise

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, NY
erdavis said:
I'm 17 and still in highschool. But I've been in a nursing program for 4 years almost and gettin' my CNA liscense next month. Then will be going to college for 2 years to get my Registered Nurse degree. Then take 6 months off to hike the Appalachian Trail(been waitin' on it all my life). Then work while I do 2 more years for my BA in nursing. Then add on another 2 to get my masters. :)
For now I'm a skating carhop at Sonic Drive-In and a CNA student at the hospital. After April I'll be quitin' sonic to work as a CNA.

It's interesting to see what everyone does!

You've been in a nursing program for 4 years?

Angi said:
I want to retire, but I would have to geta job first :(

Lol...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ijmccollum said:
Federali, bio research.

HLogic said:
I am the sum of my years as a Computer Programmer and thrice my years as a Database Administrator plus 2 years old. I have been a DBA for the same time spent in school prior to college and was a Programmer for twice that plus 1 years. I received a B.S. in Biology (Pre-Med) the number of years I was a Programmer and one half the years I have been a DBA years ago and a B.S. in Medical Technology 5 years thence.

Brown.

No, silly...Bloodshot!!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
HLogic said:

You sound like a mix of my husband and I education and workwise. :D

I am voting green eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.