StarWars: The Force Awakens

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
have you ever watched Star Wars Episode 4 a new hope for all the bloopers? my favorite one is the one where the Stormtrooper bumped his head on the doorway

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
The real question is how long after the premiere before the cat version comes out.

Prairie Mom

have you ever watched Star Wars Episode 4 a new hope for all the bloopers? my favorite one is the one where the Stormtrooper bumped his head on the doorway
I love when he smacks his head into the door! Yes, that is a great moment:)

I get caught up in the mood etc and don't always notice that kind of stuff. There are lots of other mess-ups that I actually wish had not been pointed out to me. There are soooo many youtube videos on the subject too. It's hard to un-see what is pointed out. But the head smack moment and the potato asteroids flying in the distance behind the Millennium Falcon are pretty great moments that I do enjoy seeing:D

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
856455.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-4_21-59-6.jpeg
    upload_2015-12-4_21-59-6.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
huge invincible battle station the size of a moon itty bitty little weak spot

Prairie Mom

Oh man!!! My sister just sent this to me. I nearly created a special thread for this one!

Here is 5 HOURS of Darth Vader BURNING LIKE A YULE LOG!!!

It's good to be a Star Wars fan!

Prairie Mom

^^^^^^^^^^^^This video was JUST PUBLISHED TODAY! It's going viral as I type! His friend even just commented about how it's going viral. Wow...I've never been so "in the know." Is my nerddom turning cool? ...I like to think so...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
^^^^^^^^^^^^This video was JUST PUBLISHED TODAY! It's going viral as I type! His friend even just commented about how it's going viral. Wow...I've never been so "in the know." Is my nerddom turning cool? ...I like to think so...

Are we still allowed to talk to you??! Or have you transcended to hipster-nerd and can't talk to us anymore.??

Prairie Mom

Are we still allowed to talk to you??! Or have you transcended to hipster-nerd and can't talk to us anymore.??
undecided....
okay...yes ---as in yes, you can talk to me...

HURRY and post another glowing toilet BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND.