StarWars: The Force Awakens

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Not my kind of movie. Very sorry to say that I never watch any of one them.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I would say it is definitely an action movie. Don't look at it as a "geek" or "nerd" movie all of them are really well done and are a fun adventure to experience just give one a try.
I watched some previews, those action are way beyond my little pea brain can process. How can that be possible? Or Maybe I should take it just like the movie "back to the future" by then. Some of the gadgetry in that movie already exists nowadays.

I should give a try one day. One day.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Back to the Future lied to us they live. no flying cars no hoverboard no self adjusting clothes no time traveling DeLorean all llies.

Prairie Mom

Virtually raise your hand if you're going to see Episode7 in December!
Pretty excited for it, I hope it delivers.
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I was thinking I may need to post about this too:D My family growing up were such big Star Wars nerds. It's our tradition to watch Star Wars every Thanksgiving. I won't see it opening day, because they are being sweet and waiting for me to travel for Christmas:) I'm dying with excitement!

I'm going to let my "nerd light" shine bright and admit that I'm both kind of embarrassed and proud to admit that I was a camper when Star Wars was re-released in theaters and I even camped for Episode 1---feel free to let the Jar Jar jokes begin;)

Right now, I'm doing a mix of Halloween/movie themed Avatars and I had decided in Nov/Dev, I would start to do a rotating mix of Star wars avatars with the random Aliens from other books or movies thrown in just for fun:)
jedi quote.png