StarWars: The Force Awakens

Prairie Mom

Aren't you in the middle of a blizzard? What else is there to do? ;)

You couldn't be more right:) I'm checking out Netflix right now, although, there's every chance I play an Indiana Jones Dvd. Haven't decided.
snow dark.jpg snow nov 2015.jpg

the_newzie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
las vegas
So our 7yo goddaughter is currently watching the original trilogy for the first time and she's hooked (so proud). She's aIso a die-hard Lego girl. Soooooo, I got this for her for Xmas... lego-star-wars-75052-mos-eisley-cantina-no-en-stock-14172-MPE20084102169_042014-F.jpg

the_newzie

5 Year Member
las vegas
awwww...that's so cool!
The only thing missing is a little Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen doing toast push ups off in the distance.:)
Right? I'm so psyched that it comes with a Greedo figure (possibly the most awesome figure I've seen) and 3 members of bith band! The Dewback is just icing on a very nerdy cake. I told her mom, she'll be receiving the set for sure, but I can't guarantee it won't already be assembled and well played with by Christmas. Overall, I'm just happy that the force is awakening in her!

Prairie Mom

han finger.jpg

Look, your worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight! I take orders from one person! Me!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
okay then

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
how in the world is its not sitting on my desk as we speak?

Prairie Mom

anyone going in coustume i am
My Nephew won 2 passes to an early release showing before the movie is released to the general public. He won the passes by winning a giant game of Jenga at a recent ComicCon. :D I'm such a proud Auntie! He's going to be taking his sister. Everyone attending the early showing is being asked to dress up and be enthusiastic because there will be news crews etc. He's supposed to send me a photo of his make up before he goes. I'll post it if he does.

Prairie Mom

My Latest Avatars...
alf.png -----Had to!:D

And the original sarlacc. I like the pit...
sarlacc.jpg

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I'm scared to go see the movie now. Everybody who has seen it has now died