Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
The other morning, as I was facing merchandise in the store, I was thinking about this thread. Wouldn't you know it, as I turned around a bottle of Coke it's saying for Christmas was "Secret Santa". See even Coke is impressed with all of you. :)

AnimalLady

I am having a blast with all of this, i'm for sure doing it again next year, maybe my wrapping skills will improve by then! ha!

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
I am having a blast with all of this, i'm for sure doing it again next year, maybe my wrapping skills will improve by then! ha!
We're not holding our breath though! LOL if after 30 years on this earth you still don't know how to fold paper around a box I doubt you'll EVER learn... ;)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's not the pretty box I want, it is what is inside that counts and knowing somebody thought about me and picked something with me in mind.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Are you waiting until Christmas to open it, or did you succumb to curiousness?
I will wait until Christmas to open it I am Untemptable. But based on the wrapping job I'm pretty sure I know who my secret santa is. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I will wait until Christmas to open it I am Untemptable. But based on the wrapping job I'm pretty sure I know who my secret santa is. :)

LOL! That's pretty funny...but I wondering why you would refer to yourself as contemptible...er...no, I see you've said UN-temptable.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I cannot be tempted so don't even try

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
pay day tomorrow so can finally ship out :) just hope it'll arive across the pond on time :/