Secret Santa Likes and Dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
SulcataSquirt said:
For those who haven't addressed their packages yet - I suggest writing just your return address at the top and not your name.. that way it can still be returned to you by USPS if needed but your identity is somewhat disguised so the person has to investigate by what state you live in or country.

Excellent idea :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
stephiiberrybean said:
SulcataSquirt said:
For those who haven't addressed their packages yet - I suggest writing just your return address at the top and not your name.. that way it can still be returned to you by USPS if needed but your identity is somewhat disguised so the person has to investigate by what state you live in or country.

Excellent idea :)

Woo hoo! I love having a great idea! :D Can't wait! It's almost that time! I want to see what everyone gets. Big or small or unique ideas! It took me some time to come up with what I did.. so I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I'm almost done shopping for my person, but does anyone have a good source for coal? Everyone here only wants to sell it to me by the ton.

I'm a bit slow posting my likes and dislikes- if my person is here, I apologize! I dislike sports, lemon, spider bites, and people who miss-use apostrophe's.

I like tortoises (duh), Snoopy Scout, brains (I have an amazingly large collection of toy and model brains for some odd reason), most kinds of candy and cookies (although I am diabetic and on a diet- but I read somewhere that calories don't count if it was a gift, right?), games and puzzles I can fidget with, science toys, etc.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
stephiiberrybean said:
Any chance we can get a separate board for all these Secret Santa threads? lol.

A lot of interest in people wanting to post more likes and dislikes so go ahead. Post away people.

Be as fussy as you like and as detailed as you like. :)

i wish i could have joined!! that would be so cool LOL well maybe next year!!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Its finally December 1! Does everyone know what that means?? It's officially fair game to ship out presents! :) I can't wait to put my stuff in the mail!
Happy holidays to everyone - the season is officially upon us. (we can no longer avoid it!) :p
:D :D

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Sorry to dissapoint mine is going in the post tommorow instead as we enveloped and packaged all up but my mum left the present out and just bagged up a xmas Card! :p

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
tyler0912 said:
Sorry to dissapoint mine is going in the post tommorow instead as we enveloped and packaged all up but my mum left the present out and just bagged up a xmas Card! :p

No disappointment to anyone! I think some are waiting till right before Christmas to send but I am just too excited to see this persons reaction to wait! But with you being in the UK shipping may take a bit longer for a package I assume?
Can't wait to see what kind of gifts people get! Everyone here seems to have all sorts of fun personalities.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Mine is still being made and the other part should currently be in the post on its way too me!

Hmm... now your all intrigued aren't you!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
stephiiberrybean said:
Mine is still being made and the other part should currently be in the post on its way too me!

Yeppers :D

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
stephiiberrybean said:

......... Hmmmmmm!!!

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Ok, so I just found this thread too. I still am in!!! I like the idea of posting a picture of your gift, and also just putting the address on the box!! It actually was quite a bit harder to shop for someone you don't know,,,,,Wow were those really some words of wisdom or what???
Ok I am going to wrap mine tonight and send it out MOnday or so. No cheating!! and I will watch more carefully for related threads, it is also I haven't had much time lately, why could that be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.