Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Pokeymeg said:
Kerryann said:
Mine was perfect. I was like what did I buy and then woo hoo surprise!!!!

What does it say? The picture isn't quite big enough! It looks cute!

I'm bummed, the person I sent a gift to hasn't logged on since Nov. when they said they wanted to join secret Santa :-/ Hopefully they remember to share with the class!

It has the hex colors for each ninja turtle which is amazing because I have been the css (cascading style sheets aka what makes Web sites pretty) crazy lady lately on my personal projects.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Wow, everyone is getting some cool stuff. Good job to all the Secret Santa's!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Pokeymeg said:
Kerryann said:
Mine was perfect. I was like what did I buy and then woo hoo surprise!!!!

What does it say? The picture isn't quite big enough! It looks cute!

I'm bummed, the person I sent a gift to hasn't logged on since Nov. when they said they wanted to join secret Santa :-/ Hopefully they remember to share with the class!

I need to check through the old PMs I have and see who you had to be sure the person who is suppose to get a gift from them has. :( I have been too busy to go back and see who has sent and who have gotten their gifts, sounds like I need to get going on this.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
My Ss was mailed late so someone still has a Ss gift on the way, I apologize for being late but it has been mailed.:p

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Are we supposed to make a guess when we get our gifts? Where are the rules for the SS? ;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Vishnu2 said:
Are we supposed to make a guess when we get our gifts? Where are the rules for the SS? ;)

I think it adds to the fun to a) before opening the box guess what it is and then b) at some point guess who sent it.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

I think it adds to the fun to a) before opening the box guess what it is and then b) at some point guess who sent it.

Sounds awesome to me. I will post my guess when mine arrives. I will pay you 5 bucks to give me a hint who it is. ;) I am not good at surprises. Christmas drives me nuts. I want to tell the person I bought gifts for what the gift is.. :p

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
birdandtortoiselover said:
I completely forgot to post this but I got my secret Santa gift a few days ago! I received a cute wallet with birds on it, Turtles candy (the ones with the caramel and pecans in milk chocolate), and bracelets with little beads shaped like tortoises (well, most likely turtles, but you know what I mean haha), as well as a lovely jewelry hanger! And it was all wrapped very cutely with a little tortoise gift tag! Thank you very much secret Santa!!! You truly outdid yourself :)

Sarah I'm glad you liked it!! Merry Christmas!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Vishnu2 said:
Sounds awesome to me. I will post my guess when mine arrives. I will pay you 5 bucks to give me a hint who it is. ;) I am not good at surprises. Christmas drives me nuts. I want to tell the person I bought gifts for what the gift is.. :p

For $5.00 you bet I will give you a hint... Your SS is a member of TFo and lives in the USA!! :D :p

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
peral 073.JPG I got my gifts and I love love love them all Great job to my secret
Santa :) my clues are the person lives in Ashaway RI and they say
Happy torting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

danosaurous

5 Year Member
Rhode Island
Pam, I realized that I put my return address on the envelope right after I sent it! Oops!! SO glad you like your gifts. Merry Christmas!

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I loved them all thank you so very much :) I wore my tortoise earrings today to work and everyone loved them :) I collect trolls and have since I have been a kid the one you got me is awesome I have never seen one like that before its a great addition to my collection :) I cant wait to put a Christmas family picture in that beautiful frame you got me thank you so very much Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you :)

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Sigh, you're no fair.

Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

For $5.00 you bet I will give you a hint... Your SS is a member of TFo and lives in the USA!! :D :p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Vishnu2 said:
Sigh, you're no fair.

Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

Okay another clue... your SS has more then one tortoise, loves to shop, and does not live in your state. :)

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:
Sigh, you're no fair.

Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

Okay another clue... your SS has more then one tortoise, loves to shop, and does not live in your state. :)

What kind of torts? ;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Vishnu2 said:
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:
Sigh, you're no fair.

Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

What kind of torts? ;)

live ones! :p :D

okay they are....

spoiled ones, too! :D

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
I will guess when my gift gets here. Maybe I am lucky and they put their forum name on the return address instead of their real name. LOL

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I guess my secret Santa recipient is waiting until Christmas to open the gift I sent them because I haven't heard anything [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
So I was super confused that I received ANOTHER Secret Santa gift, but as soon as I saw the Purple Zinnia it all made sense!! :)

Thank you Sarah for the adorable gardening gloves (that I can't wait to use) and the seeds!

2013-12-22 10.44.39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: