Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Vishnu2 said:
Kerryann said:
Vishnu2 said:
I will post my pictures tonight. My SS was awesome. This is my first time posting about my gifts so I apologize for being late. I got a beautiful gift box with a wonderful bright green tortoise christmas ornament. A great box of chocolate covered pretzels. OH and I got a silver tortoise with the following words. "Thinking of you". Which is awesome because I am going through a lot right now in my life. It was like she or he (which I am guessing female) knows me and is supporting me through a tough time. I have to admit, I cried. Beautiful gifts. I would love to know who my SS is now by the way. The suspense. ;)

On the flip side I will announce who's SS I was. Kerryann. I am glad to see she enjoyed and appreciated her gift. I got the shirt kinda big not knowing her size. I felt like it was on the safer side, she can wear it with a comfy pair of sweat pants or PJ pants. :D

I agree with you wellington. This is great fun!

I love that shirt and I actually love it that size. I prefer to run around pantless at home and that shirt allows me to do that in confidence even downstairs. I typically don't wear ts much other than for exercising and sleeping so again it couldn't be better. It even goes with the stuff I have been trying to improve in my technical skillsets (SCSS and CSS). :D

I cheated a tad. My husband is an IT guy. I asked him for assistance. ;) I found the shirt, and he agreed it was one that was perfect for what you're doing. :)

That's not cheating.. that's called using your resources wisely. I opened that up and was like holy crud this is perfection. All my nerd friends will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous.... :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Vishnu2 said:
I don't know who to guess so can someone *wink, wink* tell me? ;)

I was going to give you another hint but I'm the sneaky Detroiter. I'm glad you like the little motivational tortoise. ;)
I thought the Sanders candy would be a hint since it's a made in Detroit thing.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Kerryann said:
Vishnu2 said:
I don't know who to guess so can someone *wink, wink* tell me? ;)

I was going to give you another hint but I'm the sneaky Detroiter. I'm glad you like the little motivational tortoise. ;)
I thought the Sanders candy would be a hint since it's a made in Detroit thing.

I think one thing people can take away from this SS is that we have a lot giving people out here on the forum. I am grateful.