Secret Santa Likes and Dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
WOOHOO! All finished with our shopping too! :) Might even throw in a bonus because I found the perfect gift so quickly! Can't wait to ship it out! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
SulcataSquirt said:
WOOHOO! All finished with our shopping too! :) Might even throw in a bonus because I found the perfect gift so quickly! Can't wait to ship it out! :D

You mean I am getting TWO tortoises??!!!! I'd better get that new enclosure put together then, huh? :D

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Jacqui said:
SulcataSquirt said:

You mean I am getting TWO tortoises??!!!! I'd better get that new enclosure put together then, huh? :D

Maybe it's tortoise AND a chameleon for a bonus? :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
SulcataSquirt said:
Jacqui said:
SulcataSquirt said:

That'll work! :D

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
SulcataSquirt said:
Jacqui said:
SulcataSquirt said:

You bought me a tortoise and a chameleon! Man your a good secret santa!!!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Personally, I think the second gift is a chameleon because it doesn't exist at all. How can you prove it? They're very good at hiding.

Face it, you're getting one gift.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
cherylim said:
Personally, I think the second gift is a chameleon because it doesn't exist at all. How can you prove it? They're very good at hiding.

Face it, you're getting one gift.

:p haha I like the way you think!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
So now that the forum has calmed back down - who else is ready for secret santa gifts to start arriving?? :D :D I know I can't wait to send mine out and surprise a lucky someone with a lucky something! :p

M

Maggie Cummings

dmmj said:
This question is for anyone's thoughts.
If someone listed a candy as one of their likes, would it be in bad form to buy a lot of that candy for their secret santa gift? I will try and find somehting in their like list, but if I can't find anything good, would say a lot of mike and ikes if that is in their list be a good idea?

Not Mikes and Ikes, but maybe a ton of Good n Plenties...or a pound of really dark chocolate...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Well I was only using mike and ikes as an example, how about godiva chocolate?

BTW I will gladly accept tortoises also, just FYI no pressure

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Just thought I would remind everyone about this thread. :) I know tis the season to forget about everything happening around you - don't want anyone forgetting to keep my tortoise alive until you can overnight it. :D
My gift is STILL all boxed up with address and all, ready to be taken to the USPS. December 1 the designated day to send them out? Or later than that? I don't know if I can wait much longer! STEPH????!!!! ANYONE??!!! :p

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Ive said everyone can have free rein on when they ship :)

So go ahead and post when your ready :D

JUST NO OPENING TILL CHRISTMAS DAY!!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
stephiiberrybean said:
JUST NO OPENING TILL CHRISTMAS DAY!!

Ummm... I am just going to pretend I never saw this comment.... :D DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!
When people start receiving gifts are we going to have a thread designated to pictures of what we received? I think it'd be neat to see what ideas everyone came up with! :)

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Your names but not your username ;)

No I mean the person recieving the gift will know but the people on the forum don't.

E.g - Lets say I was your (Mary Annes) secret santa and I sent you a gift.
You would instantly guess it was me but you'd post pictures on the "SS presents" thread and then everyone would guess who it was :)
After everyone has posted there presents we can reveal all and say our thanks.

We don't have to do that, just thought it would make it more interesting.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I agree, I think it would be fun too, great idea. :D So we will leave the actual guessing up to TFO peeps once the package arrives, correct?

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
For those who haven't addressed their packages yet - I suggest writing just your return address at the top and not your name.. that way it can still be returned to you by USPS if needed but your identity is somewhat disguised so the person has to investigate by what state you live in or country.

Status
Not open for further replies.