Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Cynthia

5 Year Member
I wanted to say thank you to my wonderful Secret Santa. I received the most adorable cactus ornament with Christmas lights on it. Too cute!! Then I unwrapped the next thing in the box and it was the most beautiful wooden carved turtle. I love them both!! My SS is from Arizona. But I don't know who it is. I received them a few days ago but that afternoon I slipped and fell in my daughters mop water. I broke my arm and fractured my elbow :( hard to shop like that. So I'm running behind. I will post pictures of my surprises later. Once again, THANK YOU Secret Santa!!

pam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Cant wait to see your gifts :) Sorry about your arm and elbow

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Cynthia said:
I wanted to say thank you to my wonderful Secret Santa. I received the most adorable cactus ornament with Christmas lights on it. Too cute!! Then I unwrapped the next thing in the box and it was the most beautiful wooden carved turtle. I love them both!! My SS is from Arizona. But I don't know who it is. I received them a few days ago but that afternoon I slipped and fell in my daughters mop water. I broke my arm and fractured my elbow :( hard to shop like that. So I'm running behind. I will post pictures of my surprises later. Once again, THANK YOU Secret Santa!!

[FLUSHED FACE][FLUSHED FACE]I hope you are ok! Breaking body parts is horrible please heal quickly! *HUGS* I am so glad you love you gifts [GROWING HEART][GROWING HEART]Merry Christmas [GROWING HEART][GROWING HEART] I loved shopped for those gifts. We have fabulous shops in old town Scottsdale, and that is where I got those from [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]. I'm so happy you enjoy them

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Oh I can't wait to see the tortoise ornament, especially! Great gifts all of you!!

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
OK SS your gift is FINALLY on its way. I'm sorry that its late but its heading your way now. Hope you like it!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cynthia said:
I broke my arm and fractured my elbow :( hard to shop like that. So I'm running behind.

I just saw that I had forgotten to write the comment I had in my head this morning. Sorry you got hurt and I bet it does make things much harder for you. Hope you are a fast healer. :D

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
My SS Santa gifts are on their way also. Sorry i was running late but i hope the gifts are enjoyed.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
(im)patiently awaiting the arrival of my secret Santa gift [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] it probably got delayed because of the bad weather up north.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I received my Ss gift yesterday i have NO idea who my Ss is or was lol. I will take pics today. Thankyou Ss i love the little ornament and the sign. Im not to into chcolate but my hubby is. :D Thanks Again.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I believe my Ss was Kerryann, :D, due to the first initial and last name on package. Thank you so much, I luv the Lil tort ornament and and everything else. Thank you so much.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sissyofone said:
I believe my Ss was Kerryann, :D, due to the first initial and last name on package. Thank you so much, I luv the Lil tort ornament and and everything else. Thank you so much.

Wait a minute I thought the return name and address would be corporate :D. I thought the detroit return address would give it away anyway. I am miss Detroit. :cool: The chocolate is a Detroit made candy too. I thought that might give it away. I am glad you like it all.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Ahh, that candy was delicious. Thank you so much. Turtle sign going out by pond and area this spring and that little tort is hanging out on a plant for now. Its just adorable,

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Here are my other SS gifts :)
Sorry I had to reimage my phone and start over on some stuff. These were amazing :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love seeing the great gifts everyone sent out. Everyone did a fantastic job it looks like. Anyone that is forgetting to post pics of your gifts, please remember to do so. We love seeing them.:D

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
I will post my pictures tonight. My SS was awesome. This is my first time posting about my gifts so I apologize for being late. I got a beautiful gift box with a wonderful bright green tortoise christmas ornament. A great box of chocolate covered pretzels. OH and I got a silver tortoise with the following words. "Thinking of you". Which is awesome because I am going through a lot right now in my life. It was like she or he (which I am guessing female) knows me and is supporting me through a tough time. I have to admit, I cried. Beautiful gifts. I would love to know who my SS is now by the way. The suspense. ;)

On the flip side I will announce who's SS I was. Kerryann. I am glad to see she enjoyed and appreciated her gift. I got the shirt kinda big not knowing her size. I felt like it was on the safer side, she can wear it with a comfy pair of sweat pants or PJ pants. :D

I agree with you wellington. This is great fun!

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Im glad you liked them Kerryann :) My friend mailed them from Huntsville, Alabama. Lol Thank you again for my gifts also ' will post pics...

Its not letting m post a pic at this time :( but i will keep trying. Thanks again. :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Vishnu2 said:
I will post my pictures tonight. My SS was awesome. This is my first time posting about my gifts so I apologize for being late. I got a beautiful gift box with a wonderful bright green tortoise christmas ornament. A great box of chocolate covered pretzels. OH and I got a silver tortoise with the following words. "Thinking of you". Which is awesome because I am going through a lot right now in my life. It was like she or he (which I am guessing female) knows me and is supporting me through a tough time. I have to admit, I cried. Beautiful gifts. I would love to know who my SS is now by the way. The suspense. ;)

On the flip side I will announce who's SS I was. Kerryann. I am glad to see she enjoyed and appreciated her gift. I got the shirt kinda big not knowing her size. I felt like it was on the safer side, she can wear it with a comfy pair of sweat pants or PJ pants. :D

I love that shirt and I actually love it that size. I prefer to run around pantless at home and that shirt allows me to do that in confidence even downstairs. I typically don't wear ts much other than for exercising and sleeping so again it couldn't be better. It even goes with the stuff I have been trying to improve in my technical skillsets (SCSS and CSS). :D

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
I hope my secret Santa didn't forget about me [DISAPPOINTED FACE] I still haven't gotten my gift yet. I really hope it's the post office that's just still backed up from all the holiday shipping. And probably the bad weather around the country too.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Kerryann said:
Vishnu2 said:

I love that shirt and I actually love it that size. I prefer to run around pantless at home and that shirt allows me to do that in confidence even downstairs. I typically don't wear ts much other than for exercising and sleeping so again it couldn't be better. It even goes with the stuff I have been trying to improve in my technical skillsets (SCSS and CSS). :D

I cheated a tad. My husband is an IT guy. I asked him for assistance. ;) I found the shirt, and he agreed it was one that was perfect for what you're doing. :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Barista5261 said:
I hope my secret Santa didn't forget about me [DISAPPOINTED FACE] I still haven't gotten my gift yet. I really hope it's the post office that's just still backed up from all the holiday shipping. And probably the bad weather around the country too.

Darn, I forgot to check on everybody... sorry guys. Will all the ones who did not get a gift yet, PM me, please. Barista You don'thave to do the PM.

I also want to let you all know that Kerryann actually did two SS!