pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Here is the completed kitchen project. The updates have made me hate the granite and want new counter tops though:(\
0c8b1b72.jpg

jkingler

5 Year Member
That's a nice looking kitchen. :D

Also, sorry for the long posting drought on my end. Been skating a lot and carless and taking care of the torts more than talking about it, I guess. :p

We have a new (Black) Russian tortoise named Sanya now, so once Laura's replacement camera phone arrives, you will get a chance to meet him, too.

And lest I forget:

If my favorite purple garden gloves have holes in them, does that mean I don't have to do any more yard work?
If you don't wanna work, then yes. If you do, then it just means you may need a new pair of purple gloves. :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jkingler said:
That's a nice looking kitchen. :D

Also, sorry for the long posting drought on my end. Been skating a lot and carless and taking care of the torts more than talking about it, I guess. :p

We have a new (Black) Russian tortoise named Sanya now, so once Laura's replacement camera phone arrives, you will get a chance to meet him, too.

And lest I forget:

If my favorite purple garden gloves have holes in them, does that mean I don't have to do any more yard work?
If you don't wanna work, then yes. If you do, then it just means you may need a new pair of purple gloves. :p

Skating? Congratulations on getting a drink. :p

Yeah but the store doesn't have the purple ones any more. :( They had leatherish material on the palm and fingers. Plus the purple was easy to find and they didn't get my hands hot and sweaty fast. I do have a few other gloves hanging around, but none in this same style. .... and no I don't "want" to work, but I have to get the long and tall old weeds and grasses out, so I can start trying to get these areas growing things for new enclosures to be put up.

Bow

5 Year Member
British Columbia
Whoo! We seem (fingers crossed) to have a litter of kittens in our shed! I saw Mommy cat looking skinny and bedraggled running in there after begging some food from me before work. I'm going to try to get them into a box and inside because it's snowing like crazy outside.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Bow said:
Whoo! We seem (fingers crossed) to have a litter of kittens in our shed! I saw Mommy cat looking skinny and bedraggled running in there after begging some food from me before work. I'm going to try to get them into a box and inside because it's snowing like crazy outside.

Sweet!! Hope you find them or atleast hope she had sense enough to find a safe and warm hidey spot to have them.

emysemys said:
Aw-w...little kittens. Nothing cuter.

I wouldn't go THAT far. :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I don't want to say anything so I don't let the jinx fairy out, but I am meeting the marginated tortoise tonight that we may be adopting :D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Kerryann said:
Here is the completed kitchen project. The updates have made me hate the granite and want new counter tops though:(\
0c8b1b72.jpg

I LOVE the granite! the kitchen as a whole looks great!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
I don't want to say anything so I don't let the jinx fairy out, but I am meeting the marginated tortoise tonight that we may be adopting :D

Oh, how fantastic! I hope it works out well for you. You have got to be excited!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That must mean the visit went well. :D Pretty guy. I must admit, I know nothing about these guys, as they are a species I have never had the honor of caring for.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Yah the visit went very well. He was bigger than I thought so my husband will have to build a tortoise enclosure sooner than later ;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Yah the visit went very well. He was bigger than I thought so my husband will have to build a tortoise enclosure sooner than later ;)

Well he has nothing else to do, does he? :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What a pain in the butt it is, to be sitting here going through all the receipts that piled up in the last year for taxes. Have to mail the tax stuff in to our person by Friday (Mon is their cut off date). :( I was born and raised a proud Midnight Tax return sender and it pains me to have to do them early like this. :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
DanaLachney said:
Someone stole our trash can :-/

Did they atleast leave your trash??? :D Is this like a round rubber one for outside? Could it have blown away?

Status
Not open for further replies.