NARBC Arlington, TX Feb 12-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Nice meeting you guys there! It was a fun weekend and a fun show, even though the drive kicked our butts. It was a little over 1,200 miles each way for us and we did it without stopping for anything other than gas. I got a 1 hour nap between about 3AM and 4AM this morning (wife took over the drive during that time), and I drove the rest of the way. My wife kept the 4 month old baby as happy as is possible when being stuck in a car for 16 hours at a time. I'm still a zombie. Hopefully I feel normal by 6AM work tomorrow. Not sure if we'll go back next year, but we're glad we went this time.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
I'm really glad you came Tyler. It was nice to put a face to your name. I really really wanted that dark cherry-head, but couldn't spend the money at the time. Maybe if you still have him later I can buy him from you.

-Matt

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Tyler..glad you made it home in one piece...traveling, especially with a baby, can be a challenge, but from meeting you and Sarah, I'm very confident you two can handle anything thrown your way, tell your lovely bride she needs to pursue a veterinary career, whether it be as a tech or as a veterinarian, she is so personable and smart, she is a shoe-in whichever way she chooses. As for Matt, I will be sorely disappointed if he doesn't become a vet...if I could adopt this kid I would, if for no other reason....just so he would come and work with me...I'm not impressed easily, but truly was this weekend.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Thanks Dr. Todd. You kind words have truly inspired me to re-think going to vet school. I love my job as a veterinary technician and would certainly want to take it to the next level. I wish there were more veterinarians like you, sir. If I lived in Beaumont I would be more than honored to work for you. You can adopt me anytime you want! haha! I really hope to meet back up with you again, a five hour drive isn't that bad, right? I'm so glad that we got a chance to talk (three hours) Saturday. Maybe this summer I'll come down and herp with you. Talk to you soon.

-Matt

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I don't usually take many photos at the shows besides my own booth (so if a show really sucks, I can look at my booth and try to figure out why). Here is a photo of my TX booth, and one of my 4 month old that came with us playing on the hotel bed.

arlingtonbooth2011.jpg

wyatt4months.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.