10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Meeting date June 13 (Saturday) at 1 PM
Domenico's Italian Restaurant
(626) 574-7433
251 N Santa Anita Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006
Cross Streets: Between E St Joseph St and E Santa Clara St

Please let me know if you are attending so I may make the reservations.
So far I have;
confirmed: :)
On the Confirmed list I placed everyones name in parenthesis to make it easier upon meeting
Crazy1 (Robyn)
chelonologist +1 (Michael and wife)
galvinkaos +1 (Dawna and Lee)
Madortoise (Mado)
Josh (Josh) (providing the bachelor Party stuff doesn't interfere) :p
Purpod

Pending response:
muddled +1 ?
maevamichelle ?
Oogie ?
Candy ?

unable to attend :(
emysemys
Spikethebest
richalisoviejo (may drop by if he is in town)
sushisurf13 (Eric) Celerbrating his birthday :) that day, but not with us :( (previous plans)

Any one else that plans on attending, or if you have signed up and something has happened you can not attend, please post or send me an PM so I have a good count for the restaurant.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Danny of course, is invited. As is anyone else on the forum. However he is on the East coast.
Candy will you be able to make it I hope ?

maevamichelle

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
Still not sure about that day, I hope so! I'll check back in a few days; to let you know for sure! Thnx :)

muddled

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
To be quite honest I'm not 100% sure, but if I went I'd bring another person with me. I'll also let you know for sure in a few days, sorry guys! :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
No problem guys. If you can make it I would just like to give Domenico's Italian Restaurant a head count about a week in advance. So if you can go I just as that you get back with me by June 5th. Hope that works for everyone.
By the way I contacted those that commented they were interested in the earlier thread. Hope I didn't make anyone feel put on the spot.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
i have added this to my calendar. i will probably be attending alone

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I'm sorry Robyn for some reason I thought Danny live Closer. I don't know why I thought that oh well. I am trying to come, but my husbands niece and nephew are having graduation parties that weekend and my husband has to take a test so I'm trying. I'll let you know. Candy

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Lee and I will be there. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and cheese bread and a meatball sandwich and antipasto salad and pizza and
...... Oh by the way I love their food and I am currently starving.

Dawna

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
No problem Candy. With this wonderful Internet we all seem so close it's easy to forget someone may live so, so far away. I do understand everyones busy lives. But I do hope you can make it.

Dawna, I am glad to have moved you and Lee to the Confirmed list :) It will be my first time at Domenico's and I am looking forward to it.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
:p Hiya GF!

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond; thankfully this is my last term of school & after 7-31-09, I can have more personal time to spend here & on another site which I have been neglecting as well!

HECK YEAH, count me in! I have no idea where this place is, but I will google it & make sure to get there in time for lunch, lol! Italian cuisine? Oh yeah, I'm there, LOL. (Shall I bring Henry's Private Reserve again, or would the restaraunt consider that rude? I kinda liked our budding 'tradition' of including some yummy rootbeer, lol)

Since this meeting is indoors, I am assuming that we are not bringing any of our shelled family members.. or is that a wrong assumption? I was thinking about bringing my leopards (weather permitting) but can keep them at home if such is the case...

For anyone who missed our first Annual So Cal Meeting, you missed a fun time of fellowship & tortie-ship, lol ~ it is so nice to get to meet our online tort families in person! I had an exceptionally wonderful time at our first meeting & would recommend to anyone in the area to 'C'Mon Down! The price is right!', lol.

Again, Robbie, sorry for the delay in my response, my friend! I'm surely looking forward to giving ya another hugg!
Blessings to All and Cya there!
A Purpod Peep :D

P.S. Are we sure we can't convince Yvonne to come down? (Talk about putting someone 'on the spot', lol... just hoping to meet our own personal celebrity! tee-hee-hee)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Purpod, Sorry no tortys this time. Only Italian food (don't think they would like us bring our own drinks but hey what you can smuggle in, well. ) and good company. Glad you will be able to join us again Looking forward to my Hug. :)
I am already thinging of our 3rd Annual meeting next year and I was thinking maybe we should either do the San Diego Zoo or maybe get together and make a trip up to Clovis- Could you see all of us decending on poor Yvonne. But we could come in work cloths and lend a hand if anything needed to be done. Might need to be an overnighter as she is half way up the coast. to some of us.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
So I just found out about my good friend's bachelor party which is planned for this same weekend... :(
I'll have to figure something out, but schedule me as "tentative" for now

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Josh I have you penciled in. Heck just bring the gang with you we can all talk tort over lunch. The beginings of an unforgetable Bachelor party :p :)

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya Rob,

Yeah, I can understand about the snortie torties & the Henry's (altho I still might need to bring a couple 6 packs and pass one out to everyone as we leave.. :cool: lol)

And yeah, as much as I'd love to cruise up to Yvonnes, I'm not so sure she'd like an entire crew showing up, lol; that said, I do have a tent and have never been afraid of a bit of outdoor work!

Huggs to all,
Purpod

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
OK, I just read the latest posting in the Planning thread. So here is what I have.
confirmed:
Crazy1 (Robyn)
Madortoise +1 +1?(Mado)
Josh ?(Josh) (providing the bachelor Party stuff doesn't interfere)
Purpod ? +1 ? (and possibly her daughter)?
dmmj +1
Candy ? +2 ? (her sons)

If there are any of you who can make it but haven't responded or that can at the last minute please don't hesitate to join us. I will make our reservations for Saturday June 13th at 1 pm. (refer to top of this thread if there are any questions as to address etc or PM me.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Crazy1 said:
OK, I just read the latest posting in the Planning thread. So here is what I have.
confirmed:
Crazy1 (Robyn)
Madortoise (Mado)
Josh (Josh) (providing the bachelor Party stuff doesn't interfere)
Purpod & this femur's name is Colleen, but I come a running to 'Purpod' too :p

If there are any of you who can make it but haven't responded or that can at the last minute please don't hesitate to join us. I will make our reservations for Saturday June 13th at 1 pm. (refer to top of this thread if there are any questions as to address etc or PM me.

Josh ~ too bad the restaraunt does not 'serve' hot little Italian beauties as well, for then it really would be a bachelor party to remember, lol!

Dawna ~ LOL, shoot, I haven't had a really good antipasto salad in years! Now you've got me hungry too, lol :D

Oh Yvonne... :p ... are ya sure you can't come down for a visit? My house is a mess, but you're more than welcome to crash at my place in T.O. should you not wish to do a 'turn and burn', so to speak. Just thought I'd toss that out there for ya... {{Huggs}}

Your friendly Purpod Peep :cool:

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
If the jury reaches a verdict early and I get home I’ll show up. I’m hoping to be able to make it. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I would like to attend if at all still possible it would most likely be me and one guest. When is the last day for reservations? I would need one more day or so to confirm details. BTW I love italian food, yum

Status
Not open for further replies.