just need to vent.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
There really isn't much I can say to you Chris, except to hold on tight to your wonderful memories with your Grandfather. Let them become a part of you now, and you will never lose him. That is the only thing we can do when we lose a loved one. As for your illness...just take it one day at a time. Be strong just for one day, and then take the next one. You can do this......big hugs....and prayers.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
Oh Chris, I am so sorry for your loss and sadness my friend.

Thanks sweety. This is the hardest thing I have ever been thru, my dad died when I was 3 so I don't even remember him. So grand-pa was the only dad I ever knew/had..

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
Sorry to hear about everything thats going on.
Life is really tough sometimes :/ I really sincerely hope that everything works out for you.
Just stay positive. xoxox

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
nicoleandrocky said:
Sorry to hear about everything thats going on.
Life is really tough sometimes :/ I really sincerely hope that everything works out for you.
Just stay positive. xoxox
Thanks so much, that's very sweet of you!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well we made the burial plans today. Tuesday at 2 it will be final, I still find it almost unbelievable.... What a wonderfull life...

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
wow, Words are pretty useless here, I just want you to know that you are one of the shining few members here that really stood out to me, always something nice to say and always with your sweet little cooper sleeping on you. There's just something special about that.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Weda737 said:
wow, Words are pretty useless here, I just want you to know that you are one of the shining few members here that really stood out to me, always something nice to say and always with your sweet little cooper sleeping on you. There's just something special about that.
Wow, that was very nice of u to say!!! I think that just shows how special u r as well!
Thanks sooo much!!!
Have a great day!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well the funeral is over and it was even harded then I ever expected it to be. I knew he was more of a dad to me then a grand pa, but it really hit me today.. The only bright spot was I got to see my son (who stoped seeing me for a dumb reason) for the first time in 5 years and my oldest daughter who I haven't seen in almost 3 years. She even met all the family at Perkins to eat and visit afterwards for about 2 hours! He had a 20 page paper due in a class he had to finish so he couldn't come. She even said she would come to my house this week. But, I've been heart broken over them two for 3 and 5 years now so I won't get my hopes up, too much..?? I will admit suicide did enter my mind at the point they got mad and never came back around, but I'm still here. I think, since my health is failing, maybe she is willing to let past trouble she (and my son) had with my wife, wash away at last. Well, I can hope I guess. But at least I had this one last day, a day to say goodbye, and a day to be a little happy also..
Thanks all my forum friends for being here and putting up with my venting.
Chris Emmons

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am sorry it was so hard for you. It never is easy. However I am also glad you had a little sunshine today too with seeing your kids. I really hope the best for you and your kids. I hope they can let the past be the past. I don't know the situation, but I do know, the situation can be forgiven, even if not forgotten. Take each day one at a time. Good thoughts being sent your way for you and yours:)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
wellington said:
I am sorry it was so hard for you. It never is easy. However I am also glad you had a little sunshine today too with seeing your kids. I really hope the best for you and your kids. I hope they can let the past be the past. I don't know the situation, but I do know, the situation can be forgiven, even if not forgotten. Take each day one at a time. Good thoughts being sent your way for you and yours:)
Thanks so much Barb!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Look at all you've gone through so far. Just take one day at a time. Your loss will not change, so just embrace it and be strong. Hugs Chris.....

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hey buddy :D I knew you could make it through. I am happy you were able to see your children, as a Mom I would take that opportunity every time no matter what. I am happy also to hear you worked through the feelings that can be all so consuming and cloudy that bring us to the point of such despair...I amhave so happythought you found that ray of light that kept you from taking such a final and ending choice of suicide, truly I am--i would also bet your children are as well and don't even realize it. Be patient my friend, your life has purpose and you are valuable....all of the people that know and love you would never be the same without you.....everyone and everything has a point and a purpose, even if we lose track from time to time.....

I recently lost my favorite cousin, he found out he had cancer, he got scared I am sure (who wouldn't) and he took his life...without ever going through any treatments nor further diagnosis of severity....well he hung himself in his homes closet. He left four children, a mother who is forever in despair, a sister who can't even look at a picture of him without sobbing out of control and the rest of us who are sad and mad and just plains miss him...we all hold his children when they are sad and in moments of darkness....who just wanted their Dad around for as long as possible....so my friend, I am very happy when I see you post...when you send me a pm...when you just are ......I have told you before, you are a strong person...there is no way I could ever know that place of fear and darkness that you have to stay away from...and you matter to me....be patient and loving with your children no matter what...you know how self centered and single minded we all were when we went through different ages....you know in their heart that they love you..and don't ever believe otherwise......

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
terryo said:
Look at all you've gone through so far. Just take one day at a time. Your loss will not change, so just embrace it and be strong. Hugs Chris.....
Thanks so much Terry!! Hugs back to ya!

ascott said:
Hey buddy :D I knew you could make it through. I am happy you were able to see your children, as a Mom I would take that opportunity every time no matter what. I am happy also to hear you worked through the feelings that can be all so consuming and cloudy that bring us to the point of such despair...I amhave so happythought you found that ray of light that kept you from taking such a final and ending choice of suicide, truly I am--i would also bet your children are as well and don't even realize it. Be patient my friend, your life has purpose and you are valuable....all of the people that know and love you would never be the same without you.....everyone and everything has a point and a purpose, even if we lose track from time to time.....

I recently lost my favorite cousin, he found out he had cancer, he got scared I am sure (who wouldn't) and he took his life...without ever going through any treatments nor further diagnosis of severity....well he hung himself in his homes closet. He left four children, a mother who is forever in despair, a sister who can't even look at a picture of him without sobbing out of control and the rest of us who are sad and mad and just plains miss him...we all hold his children when they are sad and in moments of darkness....who just wanted their Dad around for as long as possible....so my friend, I am very happy when I see you post...when you send me a pm...when you just are ......I have told you before, you are a strong person...there is no way I could ever know that place of fear and darkness that you have to stay away from...and you matter to me....be patient and loving with your children no matter what...you know how self centered and single minded we all were when we went through different ages....you know in their heart that they love you..and don't ever believe otherwise......
Thank u Angela! I'm gonna send u a pm after while. Xoxox

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
My condolescences. I've been through rough times as well as we all have. Keep your spirit up and always look to your animals for the up lifting spiritual powers that they endure. Compassion to you and your family. In the event of seeking alternative medicine if you so choose. My mom is a natural pathic doctor and has helped numerous people in dire and ill situations especially cancers. She most definitely can help if you so choose. Let her know her son Kelly refered you she can help if you would like.

Dr.Janet Starr hull
Www.janethull.com

Wishing the best to all of your family