10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh Laura what a beautiful posting. I absolutely loved watching all of your videos and what a beautiful friend you have to love Raven that much, what a lucky dog. I'm so sorry to hear about him. All three of you looked like you had a wonderful day. My favorite picture is the one of the footprints. I would actually send that one in if there were any photo contests. I think it might go somewhere. My best to your friend and Raven he's in our prayers.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I absolutely LOVED the video where Raven was recognizing Laura outside the truck. What a cute wiggly butt.

Yvonne

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Laura
I am really sorry to hear about Raven.
What a wonderful trip you 3 must have had. Those memories will be precious to you both. The pictures taken at the beach are amazing. Your friend and Raven are in my thoughts.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
And since Im such a 'good friend' you notice how i kept filming when she fell in the water.. If I had only caught a few seconds sooner.. Id enter that in a contest! It was too funny and we had a great laugh which was much needed and great times..
I love that foot print one as well.. especially what she wrote with it..
My sister makes greeting cards and Ive told her she needs pics like that.. we are going to get together and take some. Off to the beach again!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awww man, now my mascara is running all down my face at work. What beautiful memories and videos. It's so sad to hear about Raven, he looks like an AWESOME companion. And he sure does love you Laura :) I absolutely LOVE the wiggling butt :D I will pray for him and for you and your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.