Helping the world

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California

Too harsh Brian. I don't mind liberals existing, I just don't want them trying to force everyone else in the world to live by their views. If they keep their nonsense to themselves and keep it in their own house, I don't care what they do. Its when the lawmakers listen to them and make laws for the rest of us that I have an issue.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
hate. but speaking realistically we couldn't only be rid of one we'd lose something

i believe everything has balanced no i don't condone or accept some things that happen but sometimes something has to happen to set in motion a chain of events what may start with a bad thing like hate or greed could end up being a beautiful thing where someone who witness's it preaches love and tolerance and ends up reaching out rather then the hate ever could

im not sure if that makes sense but yeah lol

BrianWI

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Too harsh Brian. I don't mind liberals existing, I just don't want them trying to force everyone else in the world to live by their views. If they keep their nonsense to themselves and keep it in their own house, I don't care what they do. Its when the lawmakers listen to them and make laws for the rest of us that I have an issue.
Nope. Want em all gone.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
We have to keep this clean . No rule breaking . I think getting rid of greed would fix a lot of stuff . If more people helped each other the world would be so much better . That an arrogance. No one thinking they're better than someone else.

BrianWI

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
If it would be bad to be better than someone else, then wouldn't we all have to lower ourselves to the level of the worst person?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think getting rid of greed would fix a lot of stuff . If more people helped each other the world would be so much better . That an arrogance. No one thinking they're better than someone else.

Whats wrong with greed? I could survive on much less income with a much more meager life style. I work hard and bust my patootie so I can have more stuff and better stuff. If someone else wants to be lazy and work less, but live more meagerly, I have no issue with that. Why should anyone else care if I want to work harder, achieve more and make more?

And arrogance? What if I am better than someone else? Why if I try harder, practice more, and as a result achieve more? I would try to demonstrate good sportsmanship, but let's face it, some people are better than others. I once rode motocross with Mike LaRocco. He was better than me. A lot better.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...maybe a better skill, Tom, but a better person?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

I hate cancer. Really hate it. But I always wonder, if people didn't die from cancer or heart disease, what would we do with all those people. We would live forever. Something needs to be continually killing off humans or there would be too many of us. Am I wrong? Just speaking philosophically...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
...maybe a better skill, Tom, but a better person?
There are people on this earth that are more kind, thoughtful, tolerant and forgiving than me. Aren't those people better than me? Unless we are fighting a war, and then wouldn't I be better than them?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...in other words, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.