Helping the world

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Banana peels. Those things that one person throws down to cause another to trip. Competition is good, creating false impediments to make a looser is bad. Make yourself better, as best you can, but don't cut down others for relative betterness. So, banana peels. The world would be better without banana peels.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Banana peels. Those things that one person throws down to cause another to trip. Competition is good, creating false impediments to make a looser is bad. Make yourself better, as best you can, but don't cut down others for relative betterness. So, banana peels. The world would be better without banana peels.
I don't actually think "betterness" can possibly be a word ( here I go again), And it's loser, i expect.
I'm neutral on banana peels.
Sorry, i expect major retribution, but i just thought i'd pop back for a mo.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I don't actually think "betterness" can possibly be a word ( here I go again), And it's loser, i expect.

I listen to a series on NPR where the editor of Webster's Dictionary spoke on what makes a word a word. In short, if you use or make a word and it creates a specific though to be heard/seen by the listener/reader then it's a valid word, at least two people understand it.

There are many that have poped up over my live. The single best one was created when I worked on a loading doc. "arrivement" a shipment that arrived since the last time records were updated for the dispatcher. No one lost a fraction of a second knowing what it meant.

Wiley E Coyote is famous for banana peels, painting roads into walls for the roadrunner. But that was a clear predator prey relationship. Ambush predators in human culture suck.

Consider yourself retributed.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I listen to a series on NPR where the editor of Webster's Dictionary spoke on what makes a word a word. In short, if you use or make a word and it creates a specific though to be heard/seen by the listener/reader then it's a valid word, at least two people understand it.

There are many that have poped up over my live. The single best one was created when I worked on a loading doc. "arrivement" a shipment that arrived since the last time records were updated for the dispatcher. No one lost a fraction of a second knowing what it meant.

Wiley E Coyote is famous for banana peels, painting roads into walls for the roadrunner. But that was a clear predator prey relationship. Ambush predators in human culture suck.

Fair enough.:)

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area

Boys, thank you for a great entertainment!!! Love it! :)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I always start something.hahahah I was interested in where this would go . Let's keep it going and let's see where it goes . Hahahahaha