This made me sad...

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
Went to a certain petstore and saw this:
20181105_132150.jpg
Told one of the employees that the tortoise barely fit in there... among other things. They said they were going to fix it.

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Portland, OR
Poor thing :(
I wanna save em all!
Glad you said something to the employee. Hopefully someone buys him soon and finds this forum.

Violanna

Texas
Went to a certain petstore and saw this:
View attachment 256617
Told one of the employees that the tortoise barely fit in there... among other things. They said they were going to fix it.

We just got Rocky from said certain pet store, he was in a 1x1.5x1 tank. His hide was about that size and they tried to tell me make sure I buy one similar size because they like to be snug. I laughed in her face and told her to stop upselling because I wasn’t buying a single thing from her.

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
Poor thing :(
I wanna save em all!
Glad you said something to the employee. Hopefully someone buys him soon and finds this forum.
I feel the same way.. wish I could save them all

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
We just got Rocky from said certain pet store, he was in a 1x1.5x1 tank. His hide was about that size and they tried to tell me make sure I buy one similar size because they like to be snug. I laughed in her face and told her to stop upselling because I wasn’t buying a single thing from her.
Yep.. that's the way they act..smh

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So very glad you said something. I always do. In my opinion if you see neglect or abuse and say nothing your as quilty of it as those doing it.