sulcata with yellow spots was sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman1973

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hello everyone, first of all thank you for responding! ok, so i was closlely watching my little one when I saw bubbles coming out of her nose! OH NO! I knew what that meant. So I went back to the pet shop and Now the owner, not the employee, told me that they werent supposed to have sold me that one because it was reserved for someone that knew it had a cold! Actually I remember that convo between employees on saturday! I said well someone could have called me to let me know. If I hadn't paid attention being as new as I am to this it would've died and I would've felt guilty.
So I have a new one, very tiny. Now, they said I should soak it every day for about 20 minutes and there is no need to put water in the tank. please let me know as I assume all living creature need water. She is so tiny, i had to show her and put the spring mix in her mouth because she was eating bark!!

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I would get a terra cota saucer and put water in it and bury the saucer into the substrate so it is level with the substrate. That will make it easier to get in and out of it. Make sure that the water you use is baby warm and that you spray her with warm water in a water bottle. I am so glad that you got a healthy tort. Post pics of your tort and enclosure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.