So, what's your profession or dream job

mollydee

Professions - car saleswoman & tanning salon manager

Dream jobs - dolphin trainer or nail polish namer !

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Sierra Vista, AZ
Oh! I would also love to be on the social network team for a huge company and be the one who gets to be snarky, witty and hilarious in their Twitter responses.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

turtledan77

I'm a 35 year old self employed guy. I own 3 businesses and manage some real estate properties. Being my own boss is awesome but if I could pick a "dream job" I'd probably give it all up to go be a video game designer!

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I'm currently a student double majoring in accounting and Business Administration. I have one more year left.
Not sure where to work or if I really want to finish accounting at this moment.
I would love to work for the San Diego Zoo (office position). I love to be near to animals and paperwork.

My dream job is to work in fashion (fashion shows and stuff) but I honestly don't like their hours because I love family time during the weekends.

At very you get age I did:
Dog grooming
Vet receptionist
Vet assistant
Tourist guide in Spain
Taught Spanish for toddlers

I really love animals but I can't deal with putting them down.

London my lovely Sulcata tortoise :0))

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I'm currently a student double majoring in accounting and Business Administration. I have one more year left.
Not sure where to work or if I really want to finish accounting at this moment.
I would love to work for the San Diego Zoo (office position). I love to be near to animals and paperwork.

My dream job is to work in fashion (fashion shows and stuff) but I honestly don't like their hours because I love family time during the weekends.

At very you get age I did:
Dog grooming
Vet receptionist
Vet assistant
Tourist guide in Spain
Taught Spanish for toddlers

I really love animals but I can't deal with putting them down.

I have my associates in accounting, and I work at a vet office. If I had my choice, I'd have been a groomer instead. Lol. Make my own hours, don't have to deal with the public AS much..... It is very hard to euthanize - we had to do that to 5 one month old kittens and their mama today. (strays).... All were feline leukemia positive..... It was so sad - I think a lot of the office was crying today.... :(

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I have my associates in accounting, and I work at a vet office. If I had my choice, I'd have been a groomer instead. Lol. Make my own hours, don't have to deal with the public AS much..... It is very hard to euthanize - we had to do that to 5 one month old kittens and their mama today. (strays).... All were feline leukemia positive..... It was so sad - I think a lot of the office was crying today.... :(

Yeah, I cried every time with the Euthanasia procedure.
I learned dog grooming when I was 15 years but it also made me sad that people don't take of dog and look like mop or they are full of fleas :-/

But if you only accept clean dogs the business is very light :)

Do you like what do you?

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I'm 27, live on the Washington coast and I'm a commercial fisherman. Depending on time of year I'm either crabbing, albacore tuna fishing or salmon trawling. I took the summer off and got a job cooking and serving at the restaurant next to my apartment.

Luke&Lou

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I am 20, I work for a state animal research facility here at Auburn University Vet School. My dream job is to hopefully go on to be a zoo vet, but I will be content to work for a clinic with a specialization in reptile medicine. I live in Auburn, incase the name of the school did not give it away.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Yeah, I cried every time with the Euthanasia procedure.
I learned dog grooming when I was 15 years but it also made me sad that people don't take of dog and look like mop or they are full of fleas :-/

But if you only accept clean dogs the business is very light :)

Do you like what do you?

I like helping the animals - don't necessarily like the people...... It's frustrating when people think "oh, it's just a dog. It's limping - gotta euthanize it now"...... Ugh! Our clinic cat we rescued when someone brought him in to euthanize because he wasn't pooping.... Seriously? We've had him for years - no issues.

alex_ornelas

newark ca
Im 18 in july live near fremont ca i work at a pretzel store and wanna become an ultrasound tech

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I am 20, I work for a state animal research facility here at Auburn University Vet School. My dream job is to hopefully go on to be a zoo vet, but I will be content to work for a clinic with a specialization in reptile medicine. I live in Auburn, incase the name of the school did not give it away.
Sounds pretty cool!

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I'm 27, live on the Washington coast and I'm a commercial fisherman. Depending on time of year I'm either crabbing, albacore tuna fishing or salmon trawling. I took the summer off and got a job cooking and serving at the restaurant next to my apartment.

Luke&Lou

I hope you like fish :) your job seems fun

I love salmon !!!!

Kathy Coles

5 Year Member
North Carolina
I'm a 58 year old RN who has discovered that I am loving working at the jail. I've only been at it for a few months and really stumbled onto this type of nursing. I work 2 days a week so lets me have time for my red foot who is up to about 6 inches. And gives me more time to be a good wife. I'm really loving our new location in North Carolina. We moved from Maine. Location, location, location.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I hope you like fish :) your job seems fun

I love salmon !!!!

Actually I don't really care for fish to much unless it's smoked. I love smoked tuna and salmon but don't care for a fillet much. I love crab though. Nothing better than a crab cocktail 6 hours out of the water and cooked at home while drinking a beer

Luke&Lou

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
Actually I don't really care for fish to much unless it's smoked. I love smoked tuna and salmon but don't care for a fillet much. I love crab though. Nothing better than a crab cocktail 6 hours out of the water and cooked at home while drinking a beer

Luke&Lou
Wow, that must be amazing!
I'll visit you for the treat :)

yillt

I'm 11. I really want to be a vet, doctor or author. When I retire I want to be a tortoise breeder. I always want to have animals in my life.

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
I'm 11. I really want to be a vet, doctor or author. When I retire I want to be a tortoise breeder. I always want to have animals in my life.

Sweetie, you have the world at your fingertips. You can be whatever you want and do not necessarily have to wait until retirement to become a tortoise breeder!