What's your strangest dream or dreams?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Back in May I had this funny dream. I woke one morning to do my morning rounds with my animals. When I went into their room there was people in there spraying chemicals. I was so upset I asked them "who in the heck are you?". "I didn't hire you and get out of my home." I thought I had the problem solved but nope. I tried to go into my living room and low and behold the same company was going through everything I owned. The more I tried to tell them "get out! I didn't hire you!" the less my voice would work. They were even taking pictures of me asking them to get out of MY home. I was mad when I woke up! I wanted to get them out so my animals could be safe from the likes of them. Just a dream.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Not really a dream per say, but back in college I was a security guard at Loral Defense Systems (Blimp Airdock) and fell asleep walking my route. I had a good sup so I told him and he said are you sure. I said hell yeah I know I did. Well he showed me my barcode swipes (handheld scanner with bar codes on walls at points) ALL 26 from the inside of the Airdock had been swiped. I walked a two hour path asleep and did exactly what I was supposed to do. If only my regular job would work like that
I know what you mean. The sub conscious is really interesting. I've had it crossover while I was semi conscious. I was supposedly under anesthesia but I woke up and scared my surgeon have to death. After my hand went straight to my incision twice and I consciously wasn't controlling it, I had to stick my own hand under my back to not do it again. He was at the foot of my surgery bed with his assistant. They were both shaking in their shoes. It was crazy.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I know what you mean. The sub conscious is really interesting. I've had it crossover while I was semi conscious. I was supposedly under anesthesia but I woke up and scared my surgeon have to death. After my hand went straight to my incision twice and I consciously wasn't controlling it, I had to stick my own hand under my back to not do it again. He was at the foot of my surgery bed with his assistant. They were both shaking in their shoes. It was crazy.
I bet they had some strange dreams after that! :eek:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've actually said in a dream once "OK it's time to change the dream scene." I was so aggravated. What surprised me was the scene changed to something better. I promise this is a true story.
It's not unusual for me to realize that I'm dreaming and change parts of it.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Football? I am so against the NFL right now. A 'Black National Anthem'???????? Our current National Anthem is the only one necessary. Black people want to be recognized yet, they continually make themselves appear to be different. And NASCAR??? No Confederate flag? Seriously???? Here's a picture of MY NASCAR flag...
View attachment 299357
The flag reads "fear this 3". That's the number of Dale Earnhardt's Monte Carlo. This is in my Dale Earnhardt collection. To me this flag represents NASCAR
Nascar was born in the south.
Many SOUTHERN folks are proud to be southern and of that flag.
We tend to forget what it truly represents. It gets lost in our southern pride.
Truth is that the confederacy wasn't a proud moment for us. (Or America as a whole)
This is just how I feel. And you can't get more SOUTHERN than me.
Eventually itll just fly in museums.

There were no cars to race during the Confederacy, after all.

Last edited:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
No kidding! And every time I'm all wrapped up in the covers and almost face plant trying to get to the bathroom ?
I'm one of those strange people that doesn't need a blanket.
Just a sheet. If anything at all.
With a fan blowing and the A/C cranked down low.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I'm one of those strange people that doesn't need a blanket.
Just a sheet. If anything at all.
With a fan blowing and the A/C cranked down low.
But how do you protect yourself from the monsters?!? ?

But I prefer it cold outside and in my house, so fan on high and A/C on low for me too! I freeze my poor husband out lol

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
??? I'm such a baby when it comes to roaches. I know they dont hurt you, but there is something about them that I cant do.
Me either.
I'm a very large man. With a completely irrational fear for them.
Unfortunately they are part of the south Florida experience