Secret Santa sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Ok according to my calculations, there are 4 folks who have not received their SS gift.
Lovelyrosepetal
Ripakabird98
ShadowRancher
Cherylim

Correct me if I am wrong....Please!!
I hate to feel like I have to buy 4 more gifts!
Nay

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Got home today to find a parcel from OK. I've traced it back to lovelyrosepetal (using my amazing powers of deduction, since the person that sent it is called Rose). Thank you, Rose!

a70co.jpg

A lovely little set including some cards, a notepad and a notebook. They're beautiful, and come with a lovely inspirational quote. :D

As some of you know I run my own business, so the notepad and notebook will be put to very good use. The book is the perfect size to take to networking events and seminars and the like, and I'm going to one on Friday morning so it's in my handbag ready. The pad is on my desk ready for note-taking when clients call me.

Despite being a writer, I long ago lost the art of writing with a pen. I don't have plans for the cards yet, but I'm thinking I'll have to start writing to people that don't expect it, find myself a penpal or save them to send thank you letters on after my wedding.

:D

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Right, these 3!!!

Lovelyrosepetal
Ripakabird98
ShadowRancher

Hope we get some answers soon, please.
Nay

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I got my secret Santa. It was beautiful and very sweet. Thank you Kim, I think you are my Secret Santa. I love it! It is a bunch of pens made special with ribbon, roses, butterflies, and, of course, tortoises in a beautiful vase with ribbon and a turtle. I will try to post pictures but I may not be able to.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Awesome!! Now we have 2 that have not received their gifts right??
Or have they??

Speak up..Please.
Nay

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
You're very welcome, Rose! I was so glad to see you liked pens and stationary stuff! I'm glad you like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.