Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

theresal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Terrytown,LA
Here is the gift my SS got me and I love it :) I really don't have any idea as to who it might be from.

DSCN0119.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
theresal said:
Here is the gift my SS got me and I love it :) I really don't have any idea as to who it might be from.

I figured with all those Torts you have.... a warning was needed to avoid accidents! :p

Glad you like it and even happier it got to you before Christmas.... estimated delivery was Dec 19 - Jan 3!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
theresal said:

Oh I love this one!! It has the best tortoise pictured on it that I have ever saw.

...p.s. nice fish in the background, too.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

theresal said:

I like this to . Would love to find out where it came from so I can buy myself one .

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
mike taylor said:
theresal said:

I like this to . Would love to find out where it came from so I can buy myself one .

If you read post 62 I believe it was, done by Zamric it sounds like he was the SS on that one. :)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
mike taylor said:
theresal said:

got it at Amazon.com :D

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
Zamric said:
theresal said:

I figured with all those Torts you have.... a warning was needed to avoid accidents! :p

Glad you like it and even happier it got to you before Christmas.... estimated delivery was Dec 19 - Jan 3!

Thanks Zamric, I think you are right!

Jacqui said:
theresal said:

Oh I love this one!! It has the best tortoise pictured on it that I have ever saw.

...p.s. nice fish in the background, too.

Thanks, Jacqui!! The fish are my husbands. I swear you would think the tank was tiny (it's 210 gallons). They all were nosy wondering what I was doing and most of them were in the picture.

I am still waiting on the gift I ordered for my SS to come in the mail. I hope to get it this week and get it shipped out. The latest shipping to me was suppose to be Dec. 18th.

I promise I didn't forget you SS.

birdandtortoiselover

5 Year Member
South Florida
I completely forgot to post this but I got my secret Santa gift a few days ago! I received a cute wallet with birds on it, Turtles candy (the ones with the caramel and pecans in milk chocolate), and bracelets with little beads shaped like tortoises (well, most likely turtles, but you know what I mean haha), as well as a lovely jewelry hanger! And it was all wrapped very cutely with a little tortoise gift tag! Thank you very much secret Santa!!! You truly outdid yourself :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am a slacker and just mailed mine today. If you are missing one it may be due to my negligence. I went hunting for a post office down in Detroit two days in a row and ended up at an office that was closed. :p I had to hang out in the burbs and mail mine this morning since downtown post offices are a farce. :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Mine was perfect. I was like what did I buy and then woo hoo surprise!!!!

Attachments

• 1387325721973.jpg
    1387325721973.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 56

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Kerryann said:
Mine was perfect. I was like what did I buy and then woo hoo surprise!!!!

What does it say? The picture isn't quite big enough! It looks cute!

I'm bummed, the person I sent a gift to hasn't logged on since Nov. when they said they wanted to join secret Santa :-/ Hopefully they remember to share with the class!