Ruby and Eddie pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
It's been a while since I have posted any pictures of Ruby and Eddie so here they are. Ruby is 17 months old and Eddie is 11 months old.

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

This is Ruby. I got her from Tyler Stewart and she has marbled beautifully. She's very outgoing and not shy at all.

DSC01580.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

This is Eddie (I got him from "elegans" or as some of you know him Douglas Beard). He's a beauty with quite a personality on him.

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Whew, looking great.... I still have the rest of that group that you picked Ruby from in Anaheim or whenever it was. I'm going to hold on to them to add them to my group. She looks great, I love the blood red head and marbling on her.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Candy they are both beautiful, but I LOVE that marbling on Ruby. I notice that since Pio is out all summer, his new growth doesn't have any marbling. They are really growing very nice too. That red just screams out at you doesn't it? Wow!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Thanks everyone. :D Yes Terry I know that Dale is not getting any more marbling either and I think some of it is getting darker since he's been outside in the sun. I'm putting Ruby and Eddie out today. It's been very cool in California for July and August thank goodness. ;)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Candy said:
Are any of the others marbling like she is?

Some of them are, but probably not as much as she is. She looks big in your pics, but maybe it's just the photos. These others are hovering around the 4" size. I didn't remember her head being that red.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
TylerStewart said:
Candy said:
Are any of the others marbling like she is?

Some of them are, but probably not as much as she is. She looks big in your pics, but maybe it's just the photos. These others are hovering around the 4" size. I didn't remember her head being that red.

Yeah Tyler on the 25th of last month she was 4 inches long 2 3/4 inches wide and 8 1/4 oz. She is red but I do also notice what looks to be a little orange at times on her too. Like I said she is very social. So much more then Dale or Eddie. She doesn't seem afraid of much and she likes people. She is growing quite well I think. I'd love to see some of the group if you have any pictures. :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
The problem with taking photos of things like that is that I then get a bunch of e-mails from people wanting me to name my price on them, and get their feelings hurt when I turn them down :). It's easier just to hide things.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Great pics Candy ... and yes the Marbeling is *awesome* .on that cherry! .... Great color combos... with the Bright Red!
Thanks for sharing ... " although others like to be secretive about the special ones...keep them pics coming .. " I love to see the XTREMES! ...
* two thumbs up* ...

JD~:)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
No hiding Ruby's sisters and brothers Tyler I was going to show her the pictures that you post. :D :p

Thanks JD I think they are very pretty too. :)

Terry I will take some of Dale soon and post them. :D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Both Ruby and Eddie are stunning! I can't believe how big they are getting. It seems like you just brought those two tiny little ones home!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Ruby and Eddie are sooo beautiful! Their shells are perfect, you are doing a very nice job with them!

Madortoise

5 Year Member
I must have missed it when you picked up Eddie. I remember Ruby. They are very cute, Candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.