New video and new pictures of Ruby and Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Here's Ruby and Eddie eating their mushrooms and they do love them a lot as you can see. Sometimes it's just funny to watch them because Ruby will stop eating and just stare at Eddie and then when Eddie notices her staring at him so then he stops and starts staring at her. They stay that way for the longest time. I have to wonder what they are saying to each other. :D :p Enjoy the video.

And here are some photos of the both of them. :D

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
What's cuter than one baby redfoot? TWO BABY REDFOOTS. Oh my god Candy, how do you stand the cute?

Ruby is a knockout---look at all that marbling at such a young age! And Eddie is just precious! I remember a time not too long ago, when you said you were a one tortoise family :p aren't you glad you have this forum to facilitate more tortoises? :D

All these pictures make me think that I CAN live on instant potatoes and chips and salsa for one more year---dern I need a RF.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Ruby and Eddie are 2 adorable babies :). I love the way they look at each other, they are just so cute :D Thanks for sharing :D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
They are soo adorable!!
Meg, you definitely need a rf baby! ;)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
OMG!! Candy...don't you just want to squeeze their little fat cheeks??? They are the cutest.
OK..Meg...go for it!! What's one more?????

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
There is a rescue by me that hatched out some babies on accident. Vet said she had two girls. :D

I would want a red that is going to stay pretty small though--I know there are a couple varieties. Man, and I am thinking that my next tortoise should be an adult! Much less stressful to keep!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Thank you everyone for your posts about Ruby and Eddie. I think they are just the cutest too except for Dale of course. :D I know huh Meg it is so hard when you see their little cute faces staring at you not to want one. I think an adult would be awesome for you. ;)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Pretty soon you are going to be like Cory, Candy. Webcam 24/7 so you can watch your little torty bundles...it's inevitable. Nothing can save you now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.