Our Secret Santa Superwonderful Gifts

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
mine hasn't appeared but it's probably just the mail at this time of year. the one I sent made it, that's good enough for me :)

That'sThat's a great attitude, but I will check to see what is going on.

Anybody else?

Sorry I got busy in the real world lately.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
mine hasn't appeared but it's probably just the mail at this time of year. the one I sent made it, that's good enough for me :)

I doubled checked and the person who I believe had you, showed it should have been delivered on Dec 4th.

Double checking that I did indeed give you to him.

Also can you PM your address, so I can double check on it being correct.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I doubled checked and the person who I believe had you, showed it should have been delivered on Dec 4th.

Double checking that I did indeed give you to him.

Also can you PM your address, so I can double check on it being correct.

will do. it's honestly ok though, just a shame it didn't make it after they have took the time to ship :(

thank you secret santa for taking the time and thought though:) , that's what counts and is apreciated :)

Prairie Mom

I'm still wondering who my SS is :)
NOELLLLL!!!! I'm sorry! :D It was very difficult for me not to blow my cover when you mentioned waiting until Christmas to open. <<Seriously difficult!>> I knew I'd be travelling and not have a chance to check on you at present time.

I so enjoyed being your Secret Santa and am glad you participated:D I really enjoyed picking goodies and sending you the little notes. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! HUG! HUG! HUG!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
NOELLLLL!!!! I'm sorry! :D It was very difficult for me not to blow my cover when you mentioned waiting until Christmas to open. <<Seriously difficult!>> I knew I'd be travelling and not have a chance to check on you at present time.

I so enjoyed being your Secret Santa and am glad you participated:D I really enjoyed picking goodies and sending you the little notes. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! HUG! HUG! HUG!
AWWWW!! No need to apologize:D
I'm so happy you are my secret Santa:D
The gifts are great!
One of the book marks is being used as we speak:)

Prairie Mom

AWWWW!! No need to apologize:D
I'm so happy you are my secret Santa:D
The gifts are great!
One of the book marks is being used as we speak:)
This makes me so happy! What fun!

I was kind of hoping the collection of European bookmarks would 'throw you off the scent of "prairie" mom', but it's also a personal touch from me too because I spent so much time over-seas growing up. I remembered you once told me that you loved to cook in the recipe/food discussion thread after I had whined that I hate cooking, so I couldn't resist those turtle measuring spoons.

On Amazon, I saw them using the little terrarium as a bud vase. I thought it looked cool...

Happy New Year!

noel vase.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
This makes me so happy! What fun!

I was kind of hoping the collection of European bookmarks would 'throw you off the scent of "prairie" mom', but it's also a personal touch from me too because I spent so much time over-seas growing up. I remembered you once told me that you loved to cook in the recipe/food discussion thread after I had whined that I hate cooking, so I couldn't resist those turtle measuring spoons.

On Amazon, I saw them using the little terrarium as a bud vase. I thought it looked cool...

Happy New Year!

View attachment 160555
I can't wait to grow something in it :)
Happy New Year to you :D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

I did my best givin the list of things you like, wasn't sure what my king was? figured the safe bet was a gnome, given then gardening clue... hope it will find a spot :).

.. had to send a fun one to, hence the 'scotch mist' ;)

was also going to include a can of tennents, our domestic beer but post restrictions didn't allow alcohol:( there was also a homemade candle by jade but she wasn't sure of her efforts so didn't let me send it on :/