Our Secret Santa Superwonderful Gifts

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've exchanged gifts and sent items to a couple of overseas members and the shipping is always INSANE. The most rediculous one was $70 to send about $15 worth of Mazuri............And EVERY SINGLE TIME, it has taken for frikkin' EVER to arrive. Here OR there.
Right now I'm waiting for a small package that has been in transit for over a month.
I sent Adam a fossil and it stayed on the East coast of the United States for five days, then got on a raft, it seems and disappeared for two lifetimes and eventually got there. not because of customs, etc. just good old inefficiency.

Robertchrisroph

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Ukiah Ca.
Hello everyone, I received the coins from the usmint.gov web site. I'm a weirdo like that. I'm so glad everyone got something. I went on google earth and I can walk down your street and look around. looks like my kind of place. (John). well good day to you all. much love and respect

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Hello everyone, I received the coins from the usmint.gov web site. I'm a weirdo like that. I'm so glad everyone got something. I went on google earth and I can walk down your street and look around. looks like my kind of place. (John). well good day to you all. much love and respect

thank you so much again:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

Stalker;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think garden gnomes are just the cutest little things. I wouldn't mind starting a collection of them.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
stalker level: epic

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
had hotdogs again last night with my mustard:D

it's really good!! showed off the silver dollars to me auld mammy as well, she couldn't believe it was from secret santa!

thank you so much again robert, you truly are a gem :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Wow. CDR is dead!
I wish I could help.
I'm trying to house break Suki. Any tips?
Whenever she poos or pees outside, I give her a little treat.
When she goes inside, I place her in front of it and say "no".

i think there is a member on here is a dog trainer? can't remember who thought:(