New guy looking for hatchlings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike est

5 Year Member
Hi everybody !

My name is Mike, i am from sunshine phoenix AZ , i have been reading a looot off post from TFO and finally decided to become a member, one of the reason i join TFO its to get in touch with some SULCATA breeders! It looks like i am in the perfect place for sulcatas, is there any sulcata breeders close to phoenix arizona??? Is it safe for the hatchlings to be ship by mail?

Thanks guys!

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bodfish
YES alot of breeders ship... and I would try your hardest to get one from a breeder here on the forum because not all breeders are good... Read TOM's posts and good luck and Welcome!

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Welcome and good luck finding a nice baby.....shouldnt be hard to do here

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. There are lots of good breeders here on the forum. I'm so glad you found us. Austin and I will both have some in May. Austin is in Phoenix and I'm in CA. Tortielover is also in AZ, but I don't know what she has right now. Katherine, in Louisiana has some babies on the ground now. There are many more, but I have not seen anyone else posting about babies or upcoming hatchlings. They will have to chime in for themselves.

Here is some info for you in the mean time:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Helpful-Threads#axzz1s7KwW130

I think since you are already here and taking to us that you know not to buy one from a "dry routine" breeder, but check out the "Hatchling Failure Syndrome" thread just in case. its down toward the bottoms in the "Problems to look out for" section.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Mike:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.