Feeling under the weather?

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
Rosie hasn't come out today this is the first time she has done this I'm probably just being paranoid but she usually comes out a couple hours ago with a big appetite yesterday she hardly ate which is really rare for her anyway I'll keep my eyes posted on her see if she doesn't decide to pop out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210421-083903_Wyze.jpg
    Screenshot_20210421-083903_Wyze.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 16

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
A good long soak is what I'd do for that.
she seems to be good with her souks I soak her every other day and she still tries to climb out long before her 20 minutes is up I usually just let her stay in there see if I can get her to poop and now she doesn't poop everyday anymore but she poops every couple of days as long as I'm giving her Cactus pad every couple days I don't worry too much about it cuz I know she always ends up pooping and her latest Trend in the last couple weeks is been pooping in her second water dish like a toilet... LOL

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Always double check temps with a temp gun, cheap at places like home depot if you don't already have one.
Basking, all over, etc. Make sure not to cold or to hot.

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
Always double check temps with a temp gun, cheap at places like home depot if you don't already have one.
Basking, all over, etc. Make sure not to cold or to hot.
Well I said her heat emitter at 85 so the coldest spot is usually about 82 or 83 and it's usually around 86 or 87 inside her cave the wall might get down to 82 - 83 everything's consistently the same she just didn't eat much yesterday the hottest it gets in their it registers 90 on the thermometer and around 92 to 93 on her basking Rock I think she's just feeling under the weather she was still burrowed in her cave a little bit ago when I checked on camera I was thinking of going home and giving her a bath soak her for a bit

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well I said her heat emitter at 85 so the coldest spot is usually about 82 or 83 and it's usually around 86 or 87 inside her cave the wall might get down to 82 - 83 everything's consistently the same she just didn't eat much yesterday the hottest it gets in their it registers 90 on the thermometer and around 92 to 93 on her basking Rock I think she's just feeling under the weather she was still burrowed in her cave a little bit ago when I checked on camera I was thinking of going home and giving her a bath soak her for a bit
I would try to get the baskinv between 95-100. If they can digest their food properly, which is what the basking is for, they will not want too eat. Not sure the few degrees it is off would be a problem but don't know if it wouldnt be either.

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
I would try to get the baskinv between 95-100. If they can digest their food properly, which is what the basking is for, they will not want too eat. Not sure the few degrees it is off would be a problem but don't know if it wouldnt be either.
well from the time I got here when she was 3 months old she used to bask on her Rock everyday now that she's in her new and much larger enclosure about almost three times bigger she doesn't ask on her Rock anymore but she still gets up first thing in the morning when the lights click on and eats her food did she hangs out underneath her bush and goes back to eating back and forth till she goes to bed after two or three in her cave which has been her normal since she got the new enclosure back in February but today is the first time she stayed inside and actually when I got home at lunch she was hanging out in the opening halfway out so I made her a bath and soaked her which she seemed to enjoy for 20 to 30 minutes and then wanted to climb out so I took her out and she went to her now wilted pile of salad from this morning and started to eat....

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
Sounds like she may just need time.
I was thinking she just wanted to sleep in or at a slightly upset tummy maybe I gave her something out of the yard she didn't like I keep it pretty much consistent though with Clover grape leaves hibiscus leaves weeds grass and some fresh cilantro once in awhile which she seems to enjoy