AnthonyC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
O AnthonyC, AnthonyC wherefore art thou AnthonyC?

Dude, this place just aint' the same with out you....... *sniffles one lonely tear falling ever so slowly*

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
haha, he must still not have power...or school.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Torty Mom said:
O AnthonyC,

Dude, this place just aint' the same with out you....

Yeah, isn't it simply wonderful!!!!! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think Anthony needs to buy himself another generator.... *looks around for somebody to pick on in place of Anthony*..... *sighs loudly because there is nobody able to give and take it so well :( *

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Jacqui said:
I think Anthony needs to buy himself another generator.... *looks around for somebody to pick on in place of Anthony*..... *sighs loudly because there is nobody able to give and take it so well :( *
Blahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah , ok now I REALLY might pee my pants! Blahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok, Jacqui, I love you again! :p :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Hello! I am alive and well... sorta. I just PM'd Yvonne w/what's been going on, but I'll give you all a quick update. Still no power. They say it may not be fully restored til Saturday! My generator is keeping my torts nice and warm, and keeping me clean, warm, and well lit! I have no internet, tv, or telephone b/c there is a tree @ the bottom of my road laying across all of the lines. I saw a truck heading down that way earlier so I hope they're there to cut it up! When I saw a thread titled "AnthonyC" I was expecting the worst ;) but it was REALLY nice stuff... even Jacqui's comments! :D My students have not had class all week as well so they are still unaware of their classroom tortoise. Basically this SUCKS... but having a generator makes it slightly better. I get a kick out of the cars that drive-by & slow down and look b/c they see lights on in my house! Poor buggers! :D:D Well that's about it! I think these poor people here @ the public library are on to my scam... come to use the computers, fake interest in their books, and leave empty handed! :p;) Hope to see you all later! AnthonyC

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
yay! when will the students find out about their tort?!?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Congrats!! I got my power back today too!! I just checked our Elec power's website and only 15% of my town has power! I feel so lucky!!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
For me it was 15% didn't have power... but that 15% includes me and the rest of my local school district. They are keeping the school closed until Monday. Crazy right? Invest in that generator! It's worth its weight in gold! Kept my torts warm and it kept me sane!!! :)

CtTortoiseMom said:
Congrats!! I got my power back today too!! I just checked our Elec power's website and only 15% of my town has power! I feel so lucky!!

Lar! You made me blush!!! :shy:

laramie said:
AnthonyC said:
Did you miss me, Lar? xoxo!

UMMMM YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.